mr crazy greens and montreal racing car meets

not ever remotely funny. You suck. Your youtube account sucks. Your youtube videos suck. Your presence on MR sucks. And JDM cars suck.

oh and, paintball or "speedball" sucks

i justt started making videos two days ago and since i cant fast foward time to monday i thaught i would make a picture complication you dick and thanks for all the other incouraging comments

Nice McDonalds videos, you guys are just the bomb...

I know you think what you are doing is cool, epic, or whatever the fuck you want to call it, but you will soon find that normal, grown up people do not agree.

hey minchia to bad you dont know how to right FUTURE and im 15 years old and my atv is worth more than your car so the joke is on you my friend

he's new.
people don't like what he brings to the table.

...and all he can come up with to defend himself is a "my shit is worth more then your shit!".

I as well see a bright future for him.

(oh, almost left out his "you have bad grammar" defense).

he says "I see a bright futur......" (meaning im stupid and i wont be making any money ) but if im 15 and im making more money than he does theres a pretty good chance that im going to be more succesful than he is when im his age

he says "I see a bright futur......" (meaning im stupid and i wont be making any money ) but if im 15 and im making more money than he does theres a pretty good chance that im going to be more succesful than he is when im his age

In French, future is futur. Big deal.

As for you...
Ballin.gif

Nobody likes a showoff...

im not trying to be a showoff im just trying to prove a point he says im going to have a shitty future but who is he to say that just because i try to make people laugh
And i dont know why everyone is talking trash im just trying to good videos if you dont like my videos dont leave insulting comment or try to give tips on making better videos ..............

Back