Non-Stop racism on MR has GOT to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racism is part of human nature, impossible to get rid of it, it is a part of us humans !

Also , please define racism..

For example :

- saying that many indian people smell bad/funny is NOT a racist remark, it is a true fact.
- calling muslims : fanatics is also a common saying nowadays in many societies which has a lot of truth to it.. Islam means submission , and whoever does not follow islam are considered infidels and bad people. Which is totally wrong and closed minded.

and the list goes on about every nationality.

I personally CANT STAND the fact that many middle eastern women wear hijabs and diapers on their heads , it is a disrespect to all people surrounding them.
They should adapt to the society the CHOSE to live in instead of trying to make the rest of the people adapt to them.

Sarkozy did very good by forbidding the diapers on the heads.. Can't wait for this to happen here in Canada.

I have friends from MANY different countries that adapted **(adapted does NOT mean change your views or beliefs)**to the western society where they live and we all get along perfectly fine considering the fact that we are from all different countries.

Example : The various nationalities that have been living in Canada for 5-10 years and can't speak AT LEAST half french or half english even if their life depended on it. And still manage to complain about EVERYTHING in this country. Those kind of people are parasites that we DONT need here. That is the reasons racism is on the raise !

/signed
It seems like moderators are ignoring it.

I agree with the thread. Jokes are Jokes but some of the things i see would get a perm ban in most of the forums i go to.
All reported posts get emailed to every Mods/Admin.
Members can help out and report things they see and the first Mod/Admin who can get to it will.

Provided it is actually against the rules.

Racism is part of human nature, impossible to get rid of it, it is a part of us humans !

Also , please define racism..

For example :

- saying that many indian people smell bad/funny is NOT a racist remark, it is a true fact.
- calling muslims : fanatics is also a common saying nowadays in many societies which has a lot of truth to it.. Islam means submission , and whoever does not follow islam are considered infidels and bad people. Which is totally wrong and closed minded.

and the list goes on about every nationality.

I personally CANT STAND the fact that many middle eastern women wear hijabs and diapers on their heads , it is a disrespect to all people surrounding them.
They should adapt to the society the CHOSE to live in instead of trying to make the rest of the people adapt to them.

Sarkozy did very good by forbidding the diapers on the heads.. Can't wait for this to happen here in Canada.

I have friends from MANY different countries that adapted **(adapted does NOT mean change your views or beliefs)**to the western society where they live and we all get along perfectly fine considering the fact that we are from all different countries.

Example : The various nationalities that have been living in Canada for 5-10 years and can't speak AT LEAST half french or half english even if their life depended on it. And still manage to complain about EVERYTHING in this country. Those kind of people are parasites that we DONT need here. That is the reasons racism is on the raise !
there comes the BS again......

Tant et aussi longtemps que les minorités poussent pour avoir des droits spéciaux tout en brisant les lois et qu'ils s'attendent à de traitements spéciaux je vais etre raciste.

Si les communautés haitiennes par exemple passerais plus de temps a essayer de sortir leurs jeunes des gangs de rues que de pleurer au racism, il y en aurais moins de problèmes.

Edit:

If MR became overmodereated like OP wants, I would just start a new forum called Epic-Velocity.com/forums and everyone would ragequit because the serious posters on MR are incredibly lame

6.jpg

people should be alowed to say whatever tha fuck they want its freedom of speach tabarnack , y auras toujour du monde raciste sa c'est inevitable. Let them be . Ce monde la disent des propos raciste cuz they 2 afraid to say it in front of the persons targeted so they vent on the interweb.

Dont be like the gov and try to sensor evrything. Kepp the interweb raw and true.Arreter d'etre des cry baby , le monde sont raciste so fkcin what vie avec pis arreter d'etre des moumounes

to be fair...minorities don't really help themselves either...
You simply will NEVER get rid of racism. You can ban people for saying "******" or for saying "he's a fuckin jew, hitler didn't finish it" but then..people are going to come up with a new word that you don't know and use that until you figure it out and get change again.

People adapt to new situations. If you want to get rid of racism, you need to promote "un-racism" ( I have no idea what word would be the contrary of racism...whatever). Instead of penalizing racism. and naggers need to stop naggering, it's just how it is.

I'm in no way racist but I do see why racism doesn't stop. If you want to stop violence, you need to promote peace.

You should give out an annual prize or maybe a monthly prize to the most peaceful member. See how many members become nice and stop posting racist shit.

Absolument. Voici la version simplifié "Quebecoise".

Cessez d'ecrire des commentaire racistes envers les gens de minoritees visibles et les gens de religions. Aussi simple que ca.

Je suis mulattre et fier d'etre un Quebecois ET Canadien en meme temps, mais a chaque fois que je viens dans cette section, je me pose de serieuses questions sur les "Quebecois". J'ai pourtant voyager HORS de Montreal et je ne me suis jamais senti en "danger" mais plus ca va, plus je lis des commentaires qui m'inquietes.. honnetement.
Pourtant, ça ne t'empêche d'écrire ce post, un discrimination claire. C'est bien beau se lever comme un héro contre le racisme quand on se sent viser, mais ce dernier post montre bien ton manque flagrant d'intégrité et surtout ton hypocrisie majeure.

Edit: J'ai aucune idée pourquoi ya un petit bonhomme rouge en haut de mon post.

Tant et aussi longtemps que les minorités poussent pour avoir des droits spéciaux tout en brisant les lois et qu'ils s'attendent à de traitements spéciaux je vais etre raciste.

Si les communautés haitiennes par exemple passerais plus de temps a essayer de sortir leurs jeunes des gangs de rues que de pleurer au racism, il y en aurais moins de problèmes.

Ton point de vue est completement foutu et je dirais meme ignorant. Il va toujours avoir des tensions envers des gens peut importe leurs couleurs, religion, et genres.
Le probleme d'accomodement raisonable n'est pas un point que j'ai soulever et je n'embarquerai PAS la dedans.

En ce qui concerne de sortir les jeunes de la rue, c'est un autre probleme social.

Prends mon cas: J'ai grandi a Dollard-Des-Ormeaux et il y avait que quelques noirs et deux de mes amis etaient pas blanc.. un etait Irakien et l'autre avait des origines Iranienne. Nous avons grandis ensembles, ont a pas foutu le bordel et ont a eu du FUN! Ce qui n'est pas le cas dans certain quartiers de Montreal ou les jeunes trainnent dans la rue et ils commencent leurs vie de petits criminels.. et ca, c'est pour TOUTES personnes, peut importe la couleur de la peau.. Des Blancs BS, il y en a une tonne. Mais je SAIS que c'est plus facile a pointer les gens qui n'ont pas la peau blanches.. et ca Darkseeker, tu le sais tres bien!

Quand j'etais jeune, il y avait un parc, une ENORME foret, des activitees organiser par la ville et tout ca... Si ce n'etais pas le cas, je suis sur que mon cheminement, ainsi que celui de mes amis, aurait ete tres different.

Who gives a shit if someone says something racist on the internet?? Is it really preventing you from sleeping at night? Personally, I really don't care who says what on this forum or any other forum. It's the freaking internet!!!

Walking around in a crowded mall screaming the word N!GGER may not be such a good idea, but this is the internet and thus far nothing has really prevented anyone from posting what ever they wanted. That being said, don't waste your time trying to change people on the internet! You will undoubtedly FAIL!

@ VW_guy87. Look I understand what your trying to do but this effort of yours is going nowhere. The thing you have to understand is that people can say all the racist shit they want and its their right in a free society. However they will feel pretty damn stupid if you prove them wrong and live a life that has nothing to do with their stereotypes. We change peoples minds by meeting with them, and living alongside them. Eventually racism will go away once we all realize we're the same people regardless of our minor differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back