Will Vettel beat MS record of 13 win races?

VWSpeed

6 in 8 for Vettel with 11 races to go. I hope he does it so we can forget MS and move on...

Now, many of you are going to say MS did it on a 16 race calendar versus 19 race calendar for Vettel.

I say MS had no competition in 2004 when he won 13 races.

Beating this record will not make everyone forget about Schumi, he has multiple other records.

On top of that, you can argue all you want that Schumacher had no competition, but Red Bull doesnt have much either. McLaren and Ferraris performance have been mediocre at best. What will be remembered is that Vettel is dominating hes team-mate and the rest of the field in a dominant vehicle

Beating this record will not make everyone forget about Schumi, he has multiple other records.

On top of that, you can argue all you want that Schumacher had no competition, but Red Bull doesnt have much either. McLaren and Ferraris performance have been mediocre at best. What will be remembered is that Vettel is dominating hes team-mate and the rest of the field in a dominant vehicle

Nothing to remove from MS' championship. Vettel does have more competition and he needs to keep a watchful eye on Hamilton, Alonso, Webber and Button. Any of these drivers can win a GP on any GP weekend.

It will depend how Red Bull adapts to the blown exhausts ban that starts next race. They are the ones that are going to be the most affected by the ban.

Either Hamilton, Button, Alonso, Webber or even MS himself can win a GP any weekend , they simply don't have the car to compete against the Renault Red Bulls, I don't like Vettel, he yet does not have as much experience as all the others mentionned before who all won a championship except for Webber.

We all saw it on the Canada GP , I mean at the end he had to much pressure and he lost it, one corner made him lose the race,

If you give each of these drivers the same car on the same track in the same condition to do 5 lap around the track, I can bet you that Vettel will not be winning this one.

I can't wait to see what to see what will happen to Red Bull with the new rules..

Either Hamilton, Button, Alonso, Webber or even MS himself can win a GP any weekend , they simply don't have the car to compete against the Renault Red Bulls, I don't like Vettel, he yet does not have as much experience as all the others mentionned before who all won a championship except for Webber.

We all saw it on the Canada GP , I mean at the end he had to much pressure and he lost it, one corner made him lose the race,

If you give each of these drivers the same car on the same track in the same condition to do 5 lap around the track, I can bet you that Vettel will not be winning this one.

I can't wait to see what to see what will happen to Red Bull with the new rules..

MS would not win in a Red Bull, he lost his edge. MS cracked many times under pressure, he threw away many races in his career...

agreed that MS is washed up.

Agreed that red bull cars are dominant. i love hamilton, and think if he was driving red bull he'd smash vettel every gp

agreed that MS is washed up.

Agreed that red bull cars are dominant. i love hamilton, and think if he was driving red bull he'd smash vettel every gp

I agree that MS is not the champ he used to be, but my bet is 100% on Hamilton, like TW says, if he would be driving red bull he'd rip vettel !

Back