2004 audi a4 1.8t quattro

lude791

Audi A4 Quattro, 2004, 1.8t Quattro, manual 6 speed, New Disc And Pads all around(Value$1500) Very Clean, Security System, AM/FM Stereo, Air Conditioning, Heated Seats, Alloy Wheels, Anti-Lock Brakes, Anti-Theft, Anti-Starter, CD Player, Cassette Player, Driver Side Airbag, Fog Lights, Intermittent Wipers, Keyless Entry, Power Mirrors, Power Seat, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Defroster, Side Impact Airbag, Tilt Steering, Heated Seats, Leather Interior, Power Locks, Power Sunroof, Traction Control, Cruise Control, Heated Mirrors, CD Changer, Dual Climate Controls, Telescoping Steering Wheel, Active Handling, Trip Computer, And much more
163000 km

100% stock, never modified

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=297217155&Guid=1311ae09-4170-a20b-26d5-2516fffee08c

im selling it because im in the process of purchasing a house and it could use some repairs...

asking price is 14700$... price drop: 14000$

lowballers abstain
thank you

Last edited:
changement dhuile vien detre faite... with redline oil and k&n filter... no cheap stuff
faite des offres raisonable, peut considerer echange contre auto valeur moindre plus $$$

Last edited:
Clean car but you should revise your price. There are many A4s in your year range, including 2005s, with less KM and a lower price.

GLWS

thanks...
the KMs are all highway, i do over 150km a day to get to work and back
and i have go out of my way to go see other a4s in my year range and not many are as clean as mine, and there arent many manual ones
ive always put 94 octane in it also, it helps with everything... from some of the other a4s on the market (the owners i have spoken to) not many put over 91 in them and a few even admitted theyd only put 89 [car is recommended for 91 and up, says so in the gas lid]

Back