Top 20 eventual collector cars

Haha ford flex.... En fait chu daccord pour la version ecoboost... On en a un et cest un osti de sleeper... Une grosse crisse de van qui marche plus que la plupart des chars sports daujoirdhui et dhier

I own a Saturn Sky Redline, I'm not surprised to see it on the last as several other sites have listed the sky redline as a possible future collectors car however I am surprised to see it in the first position.

I am still amazed how many people have no clue what a Saturn Sky is. Every time I take the car out I have people drooling all over it. When we drove down to Texas this past june you would be surprised how many times I was asked "what kind of car is that"? It's a Saturn? Is it a New Model?

I'm surprised the 2009-2010 Solstice Coupe isn't on there with a production run of only around 1400 units. That will be one hot item in the future.

I sorta agree on the Aztek being on the list but it should be lower then it's position. I agree because it's a very special truck. Not everyone is a Fan of it but people who own them love them same goes with the Subaru Baja which should also be on the list. In the long run it's a hardcore following of a car that will make the values Rise once most of the units are off the roads.

I own a Saturn Sky Redline, I'm not surprised to see it on the last as several other sites have listed the sky redline as a possible future collectors car however I am surprised to see it in the first position.

I am still amazed how many people have no clue what a Saturn Sky is. Every time I take the car out I have people drooling all over it. When we drove down to Texas this past june you would be surprised how many times I was asked "what kind of car is that"? It's a Saturn? Is it a New Model?

I'm surprised the 2009-2010 Solstice Coupe isn't on there with a production run of only around 1400 units. That will be one hot item in the future.

I sorta agree on the Aztek being on the list but it should be lower then it's position. I agree because it's a very special truck. Not everyone is a Fan of it but people who own them love them same goes with the Subaru Baja which should also be on the list. In the long run it's a hardcore following of a car that will make the values Rise once most of the units are off the roads.

I agree with you on the Solstice GXP Coupe. Those cars are going to be extremely rare.

most of that list is complete rubbish.

Most of those cars are going to end up like the ford probe.. looked good, sold well, but in the future its still going to be a valueless POS that noone wants.

jeep wrangler, toute les générations sont collector ( sauf le TJ qui est encore trop récent). donc je présume que le JK le sera aussi, surtout que c'est le dernier 4x4 solid axle disponible en amérique du nord.

The list seems to be missing some rare Japanese imports including the 1999 3000gt VR4, 1996 3000GT SL and VR4 Spyder, 2002 Toyota Supra, 1999/2000 Evolution 6.5 Tommi Makinen edition, 2006 Evolution 9 RS (348 units made 1/2 red 1/2 white) and the 2007 wrx STI Limited and the RB320.

I would choose any of those cars over half the crap on that list lol.

Mon Acura 3.2 CL-S 2003 manuelle peut-etre? Y'en a 50 au québec :)

Ça dépend si les gens en veulent. Le Québec c'est pas le nombril du monde non plus.

Des chars de collection c'est des chars d'exception. C'est sûr que MOI que considérerait que dans 20 ans ton char va être un char de collection mais c'est le marché qui va en décider.

Il doit y avoir 10 civic 4wd 84-87 au Québec pis ça vaut rien pareil.

Par contre une EG clean ça vaut déjà plus cher.

Back