Event Coverage: Photos-Euro Meet @ Orange Julep. 07.20

JagImaging

MR staff member
I made my way out to the Euro Meet at Julep tonight. Im always impressed with the amount of quality cars that show up here. As usual the place filled up pretty fast with a lot of sick euro cars and even a few nice Japanese cars too.

Hey look..new wheels again..lol
displayimage.php

I really liked this jetta..blown vr6..sick wheels and bagged..
displayimage.php

Old school ftw!
displayimage.php

trolololololo
displayimage.php

There was a 1.9 tdi in this miata!..ok ok..not really..lol
displayimage.php

But this car did..one of my favorites of the night..if anybody has the owners contact info plz PM it to me..I think EuroTuner could be interested.
displayimage.php

Gallery: http://montrealracing.com/vbgallery/browseimages.php?do=browseimages&c=1080

Thanks for all these pics, and i know the owner of the grey mk2 golf if you are serious about the eurotuner thing, not sure he's on MR tho

i live like 2 houses away from the gray mk2, so if you need to talk to him i'll just stop by and tell him!

the silver mk2 , his name is alex , he comes to my dealer once a week, ill let him know as soon as he comes in , i got parts on order for him so ill let him know !

I made my way out to the Euro Meet at Julep tonight. Im always impressed with the amount of quality cars that show up here. As usual the place filled up pretty fast with a lot of sick euro cars

But this car did..one of my favorites of the night..if anybody has the owners contact info plz PM it to me..I think EuroTuner could be interested.
displayimage.php

thanks for the pictures. my car look nice

And i'm the owner of this markII btw

Back