Event Coverage: Photos-Overdosed JDM Mondays @ Sin 07/25/11

JagImaging

MR staff member
They were calling for rain but a bunch of people still came out. It was getting pretty packed until it started to rain and most people took off. But even with the rain it was a good meet with a lot of nice cars.

Dave Briggs and Marc Landrevilles DMCC cars were there after competing in Rd4.
displayimage.php

Dont forget the Maple Leaf Bash is this coming weekend at the Autodrome St-Eustache.. Going to be two days of drifting.
displayimage.php

This car confused me!
displayimage.php

Here is why....V6 turbo out of a Buick Grand National
displayimage.php

1000hp Supra's always draws attention.
displayimage.php

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
displayimage.php

A sick 4 door SI
displayimage.php

Not an SI.
displayimage.php

Clean Cabrio
displayimage.php

Full Gallery :http://montrealracing.com/vbgallery/browseimages.php?do=browseimages&c=1084

dude.. you don't drive an Si.... ur homo!!! :p

Awesome pics Jag!!! Thanks to all that came out last night, it was an awesome meet!! :bigup:

that legacy has a GN 3.8, with the turbo off a cummins diesel, and it's still AWD. thats just his daily ;)

C'etait vraiment nice hier! A lot of nice cars out there!! Mais le malheur a voulut que dans mon chemin du retour sur la 25 nord je me fasse enfoncer le cul par un idiot de prof de conduite a bord d'une yaris qui me suivait de beaucoup trop près!! J'ai freiner pour eviter un chevreuil et puis... paff! =(

ouais pour etre ironique c'est asser solide... le plus drole c'est que moi j'ai pu repartir avec le char mais l'autre crétin est rester pogner avec la police et le towing :)

thanks for the sick pic.. ive never seen my ass in that way before..!! hahaha
the other ones good too, but not as good.

I facepalm every time i see that rolls royce Chrysler 300

I can't believe people actually do that, why not save up for a REAL RR if he can't afford one in the first place. 2004 phantoms are already down to 120k.

Back