Post picture of your GF !

looool you mad?

btw never said she was a close friend. but i've known her for ten years. And please don't play the little 20yo e-thug, your not good at it. Also it's funny the fact that half of the picture you posted were taken on her honeymoon while she was still married to the other dude lol

Ok ok ok.. this is pathetic, well you are, your little troll quotes to piss off won't work, Gumballer was better at that.

You have ''known'' her for then years ? You mean you know who she is for ten years because you were the bf of her friend or the friend of her friends and you were hanging out for a summer long almost 9 yrs ago, and then after that nothing. Except when she was looking for a job and you took her when she got hired at my dealership.

E-Thug? Buddy your lucky she promise me to stay quiet when I was at your place because things would have turned differentely and I wasn't affraid to tell you all that stuff , but I kept my mouth shut for her and her job, it's funny because the last day she was there, I was there with her and I was looking for You. Just to tell you all that stuff but you were nowere to be found, sadly.

Bro, Mad? Me? Why? Because the 20yo is with the 27yo girl that the 30yo couldnt get for 10yrs?
How do you want me to be mad when every day when I go to bed shes next to me?
Your just like most of the others guys that she knows that always wanted to sleep with her. Nothing else.

And as for the pictures you are right, part of it are when she was married to the other guy , so what ? Want recent ones?

Like last weekend?
2011-08-06163540.jpg

Or the one before ?
2011-05-21120100.jpg

2011-07-22175000.jpg

Or maybe when she was working with you ?
1300745257926.jpg

Oh and btw sorry MR for the late reply, Im waiting to get my new computer and I can only reply from work!

wow tell me she wasnt fucking around with you went into a honeymoon came back and left with you later ?!

wow tell me she wasnt fucking around with you went into a honeymoon came back and left with you later ?!

No.

When I met her at the place I was working she was married and pregnant. Unfortunately she lost the baby and it was not going well with her husband, I came in the picture , we were good friends , getting close with the time since we working together, her husband screwed up , she left him and came with me.

But nothing happened while she was with him, not even a kiss , we were just taking our lunches together to talk and that's it!

The first pics posted were shortly before she was with me

as soon as i read the title of this thread i knew it was gonna be a catastrophic disaster... lol very interesting though

btw never said she was a close friend. but i've known her for ten years. And please don't play the little 20yo e-thug, your not good at it. Also it's funny the fact that half of the picture you posted were taken on her honeymoon while she was still married to the other dude lol

from the look of this story, you sound like one sad loser.
and lol you DID say you are a close friend.

what was the point of your posting in this thread anyways? it looks like you are the dumbfuck who's looking for a trouble, not the other guy.
dont call him "ethug" and try to find the pussy way out. you are the one looking for trouble with your keyboard. be a man and face him irl.
he's callin you out

from the look of this story, you sound like one sad loser.
and lol you DID say you are a close friend.

what was the point of your posting in this thread anyways? it looks like you are the dumbfuck who's looking for a trouble, not the other guy.
dont call him "ethug" and try to find the pussy way out. you are the one looking for trouble with your keyboard. be a man and face him irl.
he's callin you out

Infinite will be the ref
Me and Russian_m3 will be the judges

DING DING DING

ROUND 1 :p:run::D

Why would I want to post my girlfriend on the net let alone on MR Relationships sub-forum which is just a shelf filled with homosexuals/pedophiles/ricers

Btw no offence oldschooler i just thought thread was taking a dive so I thought I'd add some troll action but then I saw the ownage of BHawk and

1240227392646.jpg

Back