Event Coverage: Full Throttle Was Awesome

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
A l'apogée de sa popularité, Full Throttle a été l'un des, sinon LE plus grand exposition tuning en plein air au Québec. Ces dernières années, sa popularité a baissé et il a dû être vendue. Heureusement, la nouvelle équipe a fait un travail spectaculaire et cette année nous voyons les résultats. Il y avait une tonne de voitures, une tonne de kiosques et une variété d'événements tout au long de la journée dont un concours de système de son, une démo de drift et un lave-auto bikini. Félicitations pour un travail bien fait. Voici nos photos.

At the height of it's popularity, Full Throttle was one of, if not THE largest outdoor show in Quebec. In recent years the show's popularity declined and it had to be sold. Fortunately the new team did a spectacular job this year and we definitely see the results. There was a ton of cars, a ton of kiosks and a variety of events throughout the day including a sound system competition, a drift demo, a babe car wash and a stage show. Congrats on a job well done. Here are some highlights.

Full Gallery:

http://montrealracing.com/vbgallery/browseimages.php?c=1092

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Would take the left any day over the right!

damn right.

first time attending this year. great show, will definitely attend in the future. would be nice to see some more american/muscle cars though. don't get me wrong, i appreciate all cars, but i have some friends that didn't want to come because they didn't think there would be enough muscle

Here's some pics I took today. Taken with my iPhone 4, so quality isn't top notch, also only took pics of cars I liked, no offence if your car isn't here, many times I didn't feel like taking a pic of a car I've seen a few times. Quite a few nice cars in the parking; nothing wrong with some speed hunting though right? ;)

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg