Anybody have a video of me totaling my s14 at Full Throttle

also not sure if srs.... if they charge you to fix their track when you crash I'm literally gonna flame trish for eternity

also not sure if srs.... if they charge you to fix their track when you crash I'm literally gonna flame trish for eternity

ASE used to charge you for the grass re patching ( never actually seen it done mind you) when going off course and making a mess but their ain't much more to do damage to.

ASE used to charge you for the grass re patching ( never actually seen it done mind you) when going off course and making a mess but their ain't much more to do damage to.

you just said in the other thread your friend's insurance had to pay for damages to icar when he totaled his car

i only scratched the wall...

the way it happend...idk it was really odd...i had done like 10 turns no problem linking the track....then a car broke down...we waited 5 min...then i was first to get back on, linked 2 corners, came around the big curve, came to rip the ebrake like i had been doing to link the next corner, wheels didnt lock, threw my front end out, tried to correct and re-rip the ebrake....nothing happened again...car stayed in a 4 wheel understeer and i couldnt control it...idk if i hit oil or dust or something...soo when i saw the point of now return... i just told myself, a shit this is gonna hurt...

yea i sat in my car for a good 30 seconds without moving...then i got out, looked at the car, lifted my head and looked at the 300people staring at me....did a little fist pump and got the crowd to cheer lol!!!

then came back around, realized i EFFED my Greddy Gravity wheel and was like nooooooooooooooo

yea i sat in my car for a good 30 seconds without moving...then i got out, looked at the car, lifted my head and looked at the 300people staring at me....did a little fist pump and got the crowd to cheer lol!!!

then came back around, realized i EFFED my Greddy Gravity wheel and was like nooooooooooooooo

I was gonna say, thats a shitty wheel to scrap!! soo rareeeee

oh man sorry to hear that. On the picture your wheels don't seem to be damaged that bad

oh man sorry to hear that. On the picture your wheels don't seem to be damaged that bad

1 greddy...look properly, whole lip is crushed, and cracked, and in the back theres a chunk missing

229792_10150735872935094_523540093_19924485_3354277_n.jpg

Sorry to hear that happened to your car, but I am curious how did your insurance handle this situation? Or were you even able to claim it since it was being tracked?

Hope you get it back together man, it was a nice ride.

Sorry to hear that happened to your car, but I am curious how did your insurance handle this situation? Or were you even able to claim it since it was being tracked?

Hope you get it back together man, it was a nice ride.

lol theres no insurance with this...car is scrap, my wallet takes the hit

Back