Anybody have a video of me totaling my s14 at Full Throttle

How much are the repairs on the wall setting you off? It's pretty steap at Icar.

Sorry, what did you just say? Pay for the damages?... Uh no...

also not sure if srs.... if they charge you to fix their track when you crash I'm literally gonna flame trish for eternity

This ^

If I crashed my car and they wanted me to pay for the repairs, I think I'd die of uncontrollable laughter. That's gotta be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of. You go to a track, pay to play, accidentally crash and they want YOU to pay for their damages? Yeah you caused it, but it's a business where stuff like this could happen any moment. Drivers should never be responsible for that. Tell the track to go buy some fucking insurance.

Sorry to hear that happened to your car, but I am curious how did your insurance handle this situation? Or were you even able to claim it since it was being tracked?

Hope you get it back together man, it was a nice ride.

It's part of the game... u know once you put your car on the track, if anything happens, it's your own wallet that'll take the hit... so yea, no insurance here. Same shit happened to me last year, bought a car for $6500, decided to try out drifting a week later & BOOM!!! smashed the wall like a bawwss! End result, cost me over $2000 to get back on the road, only to realize that the car was actually good for the scrap yard afterwords.

It's part of the game... u know once you put your car on the track, if anything happens, it's your own wallet that'll take the hit... so yea, no insurance here. Same shit happened to me last year, bought a car for $6500, decided to try out drifting a week later & BOOM!!! smashed the wall like a bawwss! End result, cost me over $2000 to get back on the road, only to realize that the car was actually good for the scrap yard afterwords.

Yeah the car being your cost is fine. But the track too? I'd never step foot on a track if that's the case.

Yeah the car being your cost is fine. But the track too? I'd never step foot on a track if that's the case.

toute les grosse track que je suis aller ou que mes chum on rouler .... tu casse la propriété de la track ... tu paye ....

a sebring ya une equipe qui on demoli leur ford gt .... dans les muret de la track .. ils on payer leur dommage its part of the game ...

toute les grosse track que je suis aller ou que mes chum on rouler .... tu casse la propriété de la track ... tu paye ....

Essaie pas d'expliquer ça à quelqu'un qui paye même pas son papier cul...

a sebring ya une equipe qui on demoli leur ford gt .... dans les muret de la track .. ils on payer leur dommage its part of the game ...

pourtant il te charge quand tu entre sur le circuit ..tu signe une decharge en rentrant sur le circuit mentionant que si il tarive quelque chose ils ne sont pas responsable ...

pourtant il te charge quand tu entre sur le circuit ..tu signe une decharge en rentrant sur le circuit mentionant que si il tarive quelque chose ils ne sont pas responsable ...

Tu devrais la lire la décharge la prochaine fois...

Voyons c'est normal de payer les dommages à la track! Si je loue un chalet et que je brise de quoi, je dois payer! Si je loue un char, un bateau, un film au club vidéo et que je le scrap, je dois payer! Pourquoi ça serait différent avec une track? Le contrat de location ne donne pas le droit de détruire les installations à volonté!

Si je vais drifter dans un quartier industriel et que je défonce un lampadaire, un char stationné, un building à la limite, je vais devoir payer aussi!

Par contre, une organisation sérieuse devrait avoir une assurance qui couvre ce genre de dommages, donc la facture n'est pas refilée au pilote.

Voyons c'est normal de payer les dommages à la track! Si je loue un chalet et que je brise de quoi, je dois payer! Si je loue un char, un bateau, un film au club vidéo et que je le scrap, je dois payer! Pourquoi ça serait différent avec une track? Le contrat de location ne donne pas le droit de détruire les installations à volonté!

Si je vais drifter dans un quartier industriel et que je défonce un lampadaire, un char stationné, un building à la limite, je vais devoir payer aussi!

Par contre, une organisation sérieuse devrait avoir une assurance qui couvre ce genre de dommages, donc la facture n'est pas refilée au pilote.

Sorry that's the whole point of insurance, if I rent a tool at a hardware store and it gets scrapped, I ain't payin that shit. Maybe it was on it's way out to begin with, maybe it was the previous renter that fucked it up. It's not exactly the same scenario but same goes for drifting/circuit/drag imo, if something goes wrong whether it's my own fault or not I shouldn't have to pay for the damages.

It's bad enough most of the cost is on your end to begin with, tires, maintenance, gas, gear etc...How much do they charge you to go drifting on one of these tracks?

It's not exactly the same scenario but same goes for drifting/circuit/drag imo, if something goes wrong whether it's my own fault or not I shouldn't have to pay for the damages.

You can't be that stupid, don't you ??

Do you really think these racetrack aren't business, you do damage , you pay , period ! Give us 1 good reason for them to pay insurance, then claim , having a raise in insurance because someone broke their installation ... just 1 ! Read the release you have to sign before going on track , it's not only for not sueing them to justice in case you kill yourself on their own track ;)

Sig material right there...

Lolz, enjoy it.

You can't be that stupid, don't you ??

Do you really think these racetrack aren't business, you do damage , you pay , period ! Give us 1 good reason for them to pay insurance, then claim , having a raise in insurance because someone broke their installation ... just 1 ! Read the release you have to sign before going on track , it's not only for not sueing them to justice in case you kill yourself on their own track ;)

We're talking about a business that specifies in dangerous activities, it's bad enough they already force you to sign a release form stating they're not responsible for PERSONAL injuries. I've never been to one of these tracks, do these release forms also state you're responsible for any damages caused to the designated area?

I've never been to one of these tracks, do these release forms also state you're responsible for any damages caused to the designated area?

So, you form an opinion, you insult people that take 2minutes out of their time to inform others, you argue. All of this, while you basically have no fuckin' idea what you are talking about.

You totally win at the internet... I'm baffled, gratz.

free-internet-coupon.jpg

So, you form an opinion, you insult people that take 2minutes out of their time to inform others, you argue. All of this, while you basically have no fuckin' idea what you are talking about.

You totally win at the internet... I'm baffled, gratz.

free-internet-coupon.jpg

I don't argue, I discuss. Run along child.

I was simply stating my opinion while asking for a few simple facts. It's pretty simple really. If you've been offended, you can kindly go practice safe sex and go fuck yourself :)

*edit* I also never insulted anyone. Where the fuck did that come from?

Back