New Paypal scam?

FASTER THAN YOU

So I put my car up for sale on autohebdo
few hours later I get this email:

How are you doing?i will like to know if the Car is still up available for sale and i will like to know the last asking price of the Car Thanks

I respond:
Yes its available
I only deal price in person
Thanks

He replies:
Thanks for the swift response...due to nature of my job i will not be able to come for inspection,am a very busy type as i work long hours everyday,i have gone through your advertisement with the pics and i am satisfied with it.. I will be glad if you can mail me the present condition with the full price as well..As for the payment..i will be paying you via the fastest and secure way to pay online(PayPal).
I have a private courier agent that will come for the pick up after the payment have been made ...so no shipping included. My private courier agent will come for the pick up and sign all necessary documents on my behalf after the payment have been made, as they will also be coming with all the information needed, my details and transferring the name of ownership to me will be done by the pick up agent so you don't have to worry about that...You can now send me your PayPal email so i can pay in right away and also include your address in your reply.If you don't have a paypal account, you can easily set up one...log on to www.paypal.com and sign up. its very easy.I await your reply asap."

Thanks

I know its scam but I never heard of this one

aussitôt que tu reçois une réponse aussi longue, c'est un scam de brouteur à 100%

tell him u only take cash or certified check , the ladder will need to be verified by the bank . see what he responds lol

Attends son agent derrière le buisson, et sort brusquement comme dexster, met le sur ta table dans la cuisine et tue le

i wanna say something but with all the scams going around on the web i'm just out of words.

probably he will pay you by paypal
the courier pics up car and signed over to him
the buyer then contacts paypal says he never received his purchase
you have no case cuz you didn't sign it over to him but a 3rd party
paypal pays him back, your out of car and money.

Here's what you do , you collect the money from the guy , transfer the money to a paypal account on which your able to take out the money but that can not be traced back to you and lulz at him cause the scamer got scamed.

Back