Event Coverage: -Photos-OD JDM Mondays @ Sin 08.22

The meet was awesome again. You can tell the season is winding down when the sun starts to drop faster, makes it harder for me to shoot a lot of cars. Parking lot was packed again which was awesome but the amount of people that encourage the burn outs at the exit is retarded..

1. The meeting is in the lot and unless its sponsored by montrealracing, your hatred for burns is nothing more then your own opinions.
2. covering an event entails that you cover is with an objectif eyes, seeing the even throught the eyes of those people to bring back the real story of how things were, instead of your own bias-opinion about what should or shouldn't be
3. Its probably not a good idea to keep calling people retarded, especially not if you have a ride with MONTREALRACING.COM stickers on it...
my 2 cents

^Keep your 2 cents!

It was both.. the amount of people and that the people ARE retarded.. All those people are stupid to encourage people that are even dumber to do the burn outs. Consider that the meets are put on by my team I can say what I want. Plus Montrealracing does not condone acting stupid in a parking lot.

for sure bro u could say whatever you want, ive been reading hilarious rants for almost 2 weeks now on this site but yet I see no real action during the merts to stop it. If the meets are yours, why dont you take action to stop all this?

It was both.. the amount of people and that the people ARE retarded.. All those people are stupid to encourage people that are even dumber to do the burn outs. Consider that the meets are put on by my team I can say what I want. Plus Montrealracing does not condone acting stupid in a parking lot.

for sure bro u could say whatever you want, ive been reading hilarious rants for almost 2 weeks now on this site but yet I see no real action during the merts to stop it. If the meets are yours, why dont you take action to stop all this?

why dont you join some other forum and play hide and go FUCK YOURSELF.... JAG is a repected member of this community... and he is right... driving is a responsibility not a right. W have tried to keep people from doing stupid things but we cant have cops at the front door.....why dont you get a life and stop supporting ticounes you stupid ricer!

why dont we just place cones everywhere so that its like a slow chicane on the way in and out, I kow people would for sure move them, but I saw the cone last night and so many guys almost hit it and actually slowed a bit. lets just cone the whole parking lot. or use eggs.

retards are going to be retards no stopping it ... its annoying but what can u do ... beat the Phuk out of them ??

ya tu une facon de te reconnaitre? a chaque fois jy vais jespere que le lendemain y va y avoir des photos de ma volvo s60r noir sur MR mais sans succes :( au pire jaimerais te spotter et te demander une coupe de snapshot :)

displayimage.php

dude, you are a fuckin ninja!! I'm standing right fucking there and I never saw you. :bigup:

ya tu une facon de te reconnaitre? a chaque fois jy vais jespere que le lendemain y va y avoir des photos de ma volvo s60r noir sur MR mais sans succes :( au pire jaimerais te spotter et te demander une coupe de snapshot :)

Keep cash in hand. Specific snapshots are $20 each.

:p

Sorry man! If you see me just scream out JAG! lol Ill gladly come take a shot..problem now is the light fades so fast that I have to rush to shoot as much as I can since the new parking lot is not well light up.

thx a lot for the picture of my Mazdaspeed

Next week ill wash the car before the meet :p and i'll arrive before the sun goes down

Great Pictures as always man ;)

And the burn outs need to stop, if someone does get hit in the process... BOOM, no more meets.

what is sad is that many of us bring our kids to GOOD events like this and what would happen if a kids was to step out in to the cars that where doing burn outs and racing down if front of the people? a kid or a person for that fact can get killed this is why we have these places called race tracks!

all thats going to happen is the cops are going to say enough is enough and shut it down just like every other good meet montreal has ever had cause of stupid poeple.

JAG will always have my respect and I will always be there for him.

Back