Event Coverage: -Photos-OD JDM Mondays @ Sin 08.22

JagImaging

MR staff member
The meet was awesome again. You can tell the season is winding down when the sun starts to drop faster, makes it harder for me to shoot a lot of cars. Parking lot was packed again which was awesome but the amount of people that encourage the burn outs at the exit is retarded..

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Full Gallery: http://montrealracing.com/vbgallery/browseimages.php?c=1102

The meet was awesome again. You can tell the season is winding down when the sun starts to drop faster, makes it harder for me to shoot a lot of cars. Parking lot was packed again which was awesome but the amount of people that encourage the burn outs at the exit is retarded..

1. The meeting is in the lot and unless its sponsored by montrealracing, your hatred for burns is nothing more then your own opinions.
2. covering an event entails that you cover is with an objectif eyes, seeing the even throught the eyes of those people to bring back the real story of how things were, instead of your own bias-opinion about what should or shouldn't be
3. Its probably not a good idea to keep calling people retarded, especially not if you have a ride with MONTREALRACING.COM stickers on it...
my 2 cents

He didnt call the people retarted he said the amount of people that was encouraging the burnouts were retarted..wich means there was soo many people :)

I wasn't there, and I am not defending JAG or MR, but if you read carefully, I think he means the AMOUNT of people is retarded- not the people themselves.
Think of retarded as a big amount- in this context.

OK noob, you can apologize to JAG now.

^^ beat me too it....lol

It was both.. the amount of people and that the people ARE retarded.. All those people are stupid to encourage people that are even dumber to do the burn outs. Consider that the meets are put on by my team I can say what I want. Plus Montrealracing does not condone acting stupid in a parking lot.

1. The meeting is in the lot and unless its sponsored by montrealracing, your hatred for burns is nothing more then your own opinions.
2. covering an event entails that you cover is with an objectif eyes, seeing the even throught the eyes of those people to bring back the real story of how things were, instead of your own bias-opinion about what should or shouldn't be
3. Its probably not a good idea to keep calling people retarded, especially not if you have a ride with MONTREALRACING.COM stickers on it...
my 2 cents

my 2 cents

mais moi je peux le faire !!! c'est des CRISS d'imbecile !!! le jour ou quelqu'un va renter dans la foule jva rire en esti !!!!

my 2 cents

Ur one of the retards aren't u? Also this is not CNN, Jag covers all the events and works his ass off he can say wtv he wants.

I also just want to point out that al the people who are doing burn outs for the people cheering them on are stupid. The people cheering them on are secretly laughing at them, 2 weeks ago I saw those ppl cheer for a car to do a burnout with a cop car right behind the car. When the dude got pulled over everyone laughed and cheered.

Hey EV I didnt even recognized you until I saw the pics, I was the gent that commented how sick it was that you can reverse without your mirror, no blind spots etc. Nice to meet you.

Hey EV I didnt even recognized you until I saw the pics, I was the gent that commented how sick it was that you can reverse without your mirror, no blind spots etc. Nice to meet you.

Hahahaha, pleasure man :p

what if somebody were to "accidentally" run over every single person encouraging burnouts? the next week there wouldn't really be a crowd lol

Back