Event Coverage: -Photos-OD JDM Mondays 08.29

JagImaging

MR staff member
displayimage.php

The night started off great, It was super nice out and there were tons of people showing up..Besides the fact that with the season ending I had to run around like a chicken with my head cut off to shoot as much as I could before the sun went down the main part of the meet was awesome.. Sadly like I have been bitching about for the last few weeks a good number of IDIOTS decided to either do burn outs of encourage them. So we had no choice but to shut it down and call the cops..Made me smile seeing all the douche bags get tickets! Anyway thanks to them the meets at SIN are now OVER... The JDM mondays however are not dead..Please check out the OverDosed facebook page for info about whats to come. http://www.facebook.com/pages/OverDosed-Performance/258215534682?ref=ts

Rx8 For sale! someone has to buy this beauty.
displayimage.php

Lacroix Tuning turbo'ed 350z
displayimage.php

Jeep Powa!..btw I parked up on the curb so mine would look higher..lol
displayimage.php

TT Viper..yes please! I heard hes getting it tuned on tuesday..1300hp..
displayimage.php

The Manu..and his Miata.
displayimage.php

Gotcha! lol
displayimage.php

The infamous Two-Toned car..A sequel to the movie is in the works by JHD.
displayimage.php

The next GQ cover model..lol
displayimage.php

Loved the stance of this 3.
displayimage.php

Slammed TL couple.
displayimage.php

This dog tried to bit me...good times..lol
displayimage.php

Cool to see two old school ride together.
displayimage.php

Nice SAAB.
displayimage.php

Gotta love an NSX.
displayimage.php

Full Gallery: http://montrealracing.com/vbgallery/browseimages.php?do=browseimages&c=1107

J'ai vu un vidéo de sa hier et wow c'est fou comment y'a du monde sans cervelle !!!

Sinon belle photo comme toujours et c'est cool de voir qui a plus de beau char qu'on pense au Québec !!!

DE Overdosed : Les JDM Monday meets au Sin sont officiellement canceller pour le restant de l'année grâce au morons qui encourage le monde de faire des burnouts au bord de la route et surtout grâce au monde qui font les burnouts... un gros merci à vous!!

Nous changeons officiellement de place à partir de la semaine prochaine, mais ont invitent seulement le monde qu'ont veu

ouais sa fait chier pour les gens qui fesait pas les con... aussi ont a retrouver des clée de audi ont a chercher pendant 20 minutes de temps l'auto pour trouver le propriétaire très heureux qu'on l'aille retrouver pour lui

crisss de ticoune qui fond toujours les con ... rester don cher vous pi aller don a st eustache le jeudi faire le con labas ;)

tant mieux si y'en a qui ont pognés des tickets hahaha.

J'approuve Membership to attend meet, no membership, gtfo.

i would be embarassed if i needed 6+ guys to hold my car back to do a burnout... like come on. if you're gonna be a ti-coune and try to burnout your stock civic with a fart can, at least get a line lock so you don't flat spot your rear tires trying to keep yourself still with your handbrake. it's like a damn weenie roast with all those guys holding onto you...

Hein wtf !!! Il y a ben dont des tata asteur sur le board a encouragé !!! Ce qui devait arriver est arrivé !!

Des meets pour legacy member avec invité autoriser serrait a envisagé !!

Des ricers en VW, Honda ou Mazda il va y en avoir dans tous les meets, c'est une plaie, il vaut mieux les ignorer et les laisser dealer avec les chiens s'ils sont assez caves pour se faire pincer.

Back