Car of the Month: September 2011: 2004 Honda Civic Turbo

clean ok, mais voiture du mois pas sur !!!! payer mon gaz pi un mcdo pi ma tellement vous en trouver des char qui sont Hot !!!

seen it driving on the street before, it was hella rubbing on the back when there is bumps.

Function > Form...

the hella flush scene is over played.

seen it driving on the street before, it was hella rubbing on the back when there is bumps.

Function > Form...

the hella flush scene is over played.

^ Obviously you have no clue what your talking about! there's no rubbing at all in the back.

^ I personally banged out the inside of the rear fenders! So i would know.

i was running an aggressive offset on my rear as well and i rolled the shit out of my rear too and i was still rubbing. I had to change offsets and make it fit properly. Plus i was running -4.4 camber in the back, which is already ridiculous. Im sure he is rubbing at least a little bit when hitting hard bumps. I mean i heard it when i was driving next to the car.

don't mean to turn this into an argument.

Last edited:
i was running an aggressive offset on my rear as well and i rolled the shit out of my rear too and i was still rubbing. I had to change offsets and make it fit properly. Plus i was running -4.4 camber in the back, which is already ridiculous. Im sure he is rubbing at least a little bit when hitting hard bumps. I mean i heard it when i was driving next to the car.

don't mean to turn this into an argument.

I'll end this argument.... I'm running a 9" rim with 8 offset and I'm not rubbing on anything and on Any situation what's so ever... I made sure off it lol

I'll end this argument.... I'm running a 9" rim with 8 offset and I'm not rubbing on anything and on Any situation what's so ever... I made sure off it lol

Hey Jon (or Matt lol), this is Guillaume. Great job on the car, looks great and unique!

Not to mention the turbo set-up lol. Keep it up boys

Back