Official video thread

Mets en,méchant coup de cochon,il avait solidement tassé l'autre avant aussi.
EN espèrant que celui qui a cogné s'en est tirer sans trop de séquelles et que l'autre a eu plus qu'une tappe sur les doigts

Wow. What an f'n prick. Nudges the first guy off the track and purposely bumps the second guy. I don't know ... can you say beating with a torque wrench?

Il y a parfois des cas comme ça dans nos séries aussi, quand les officiels ne font pas assez, habituellement les pilotes s'en chargent. C'est plutôt rare, mais ça arrive. Dites vous que des t du c il y en a partout.

Tient ça me rappelle.....

Pas pire, mais comme tu dis, une couple de tweeks sur le pilote.... mais des détails. J'aimerais bien voir rouler ça "live" un jour cette bête!

Petit vidéo du time Attack #4 organisé par L'ASELC! Mon nouveau best time ever et ce en RS3... J'adore ces pneus là!!

This is Kenny Brack qualifying in the rain in Adrian Newey's Ford GT40 at the Goodwood Revival the other day.

Kenny Brack is the man.

Last edited:
My best lap from the top-five shootout (that's my lap timer time, I'm waiting for the posted results - and yes Oktay, I know it will never count for you!).

This is the first time the car has worked right all year, and I was having to almost re-learn the track. It's clear that I can find a lot more time if I drive properly.

The biggest problem is that I shift, get ready for this, 12 times per lap! With my N/A & 3.62 setup I shifted 7 times a lap. Believe it or not all but one of those up-shifts are at 8,100 rpm. The one that isn't is oval in, which I know I can do in 3rd at a steady 8,000 rpm from oval-in to the hairpin, but I wasn't ready to do so given all the previous engine problems.

All other driving problems aside, should I be giving up on some of the downshifts?

ceci est la derniere course du time attack vers la fin avec les courseurs qui on eu les meilleurs temps... superbe journée

ceci est la derniere course du time attack vers la fin avec les courseurs qui on eu les meilleurs temps... superbe journée

Greaaaaaaaaat now my foot catching the gas pedal under breaking can be remembered forever... *shootme*

I thought we were friends Denis! ;)

Ben content d'avoir gagné ce shootout devant des belles M3 bien monté, disons que je trichait en hooser...

Back