Official video thread

^^^^ Wow, quelle intensité jusqu'au dernier tour!

Bon, avec un peu de retard j'ai un premier vidéo de ma journée du 3 octobre à l'ASE. J'en aurai d'autres à venir.
J'ai bien aimé le comportement de la Grosse G!

Last edited:
Nurburgring Nordschleife driving tips by BMW Ring-Taxi's Fritz Lanio (English)

Just in case one lucky person here has a chance to go !

Changed for safer racing but I was very young in the 90' I spent my time on the namerow's rock and I think it was much more popular.. I went the last few years at le circuit and it feels like there's less fans every year.. Even at a SPC race , I felt lonely to watch racing. Its my opinion 😕

Changed for safer racing but I was very young in the 90' I spent my time on the namerow's rock and I think it was much more popular.. I went the last few years at le circuit and it feels like there's less fans every year.. Even at a SPC race , I felt lonely to watch racing. Its my opinion 😕

Agreed- the classic ain't so classic anymore.

C'est rare que je post ici mais je me suis dit que quelques personnes seraient surement intéressé de voir une de mes sessions à Mosport cette été avec le T&T :

C'était ma première fois sur cette piste et comme tout le monde me disait, c'est dur de ne pas devenir adict ! Un tracé avec tellement de challenge, c'est le fun en maudit !!

Last edited:
Mosport 1963!!

A friend of mine sent this to me today- nice tour of Mosport in 1963.
Impressive to get an idea of what it looked like before all the greenery grew in place.

These guys raced without fuss.

https://www.nfb.ca/film/homme_vite

The PA system worked better then, than now. Nice caps....helmets?
You see the brake check test for scrutineering(tech).

The films tech adviser was none other the N. Namerow- namesake of LCMTs last turn... a very iconic name in Canadian racing.

enjoy!!!

Back