AWD under $15k thats fun to drive? (AND RELIABLE)

sorry but for winter fun nothing beat an STI. Damn every time I wanna sell my car, I think back about the winter that's coming and just cant think of another car on the same budget lvl that can do what an STI do. If I was you I would go for a WRX with maybe some goodies added to it or a clean clean one :) !

But after an S2k for summer youll kinda be bored of any of the proposition up here ... just saying ( In summer )!

sti_front_lip_008.jpg

Je sais pas le prix des G35x mais sa semble etre le meilleur compromis mais dapres moi un peu plus que 15k....
Mais pourquoi un awd? On a maximum 2-3 tempete de neige qui pourrait p-e mempecher de sortir avec mon fwd....

I had an S2000 just like you did and can tell you that the MS6 is a great car.

Very comfortable, steering wheel audio controls, heated seats, good acceleration, AWD, nice steering feel, good brakes.

It's a little front-heavy and won't feel as light (because it isn't) as a Civic SI but it's still worth test-driving.

A 2006 Civic SI is worth the same on the used car market as a 2006 MS6, which is quite odd since the latter sold for close to 40 000$ brand new. Same pattern as with the RX-8...

You can get a nice one for 15 000$. Avoid the white interiors: they don't age well.

I like them, but the reliability worries me after seeing what has happened to 50% of MS3s.

IMO, when you're driving a WRX/STI through a snowstorm, you don't give a shit about the fuel economy or lame interior.

It makes it all worthwhile.

The WRX AWD system is poop which negates the point of the car and an STi is more than I can afford, pal.

X2...

It's winter time who cares about the interior! Plus when you're talking about AWD cars they all pretty much drink gas.

WRX

See above

rwd > awd

very srs.
we dont get that much snow anyways.
get a light rwd with an lsd. ull love it. aka e30 318is + lsd. pure fun in the winter.

if not, civic si.

An E30 318 is incredibly slow, incredibly old and worth about 3k lol

Je sais pas le prix des G35x mais sa semble etre le meilleur compromis mais dapres moi un peu plus que 15k....
Mais pourquoi un awd? On a maximum 2-3 tempete de neige qui pourrait p-e mempecher de sortir avec mon fwd....

For winter fun tbh

Ça a l'air plate à conduire, c'est du Toyota et c'est lourd.

il veux de quoi de fiable, 4WD, fun à conduire et relativement puissant, y reste pas grand chose. le plate à conduire est purement subjectif en plus.

Pour un peu moins de 15k tu peux avoir une g35x 2005-2006.....pas mal le meilleur compromis et pas mal moins chere que je pensais.

op's buying logic:

1- Have I heard bad things about it?
2a- If no: can't afford it
2b- If yes: don't want it

You want AWD, fast, reliable, aesthetic, and cheap. Did you think MR was going to propose some ubber secret car that you hadn't thought of?

Stop being so picky and go buy another SI.

op's buying logic:

1- have i heard bad things about it?
2a- if no: Can't afford it
2b- if yes: Don't want it

you want awd, fast, reliable, aesthetic, and cheap. Did you think mr was going to propose some ubber secret car that you hadn't thought of?

Stop being so picky and go buy another si.

/thread

op's buying logic:

You want AWD, fast, reliable, aesthetic, and cheap. Did you think MR was going to propose some ubber secret car that you hadn't thought of?

thats it

why is a 330xi too slow? It's 225 hp compared to a civic Si's 197.

It's heavier, more transmission losses, one less gear...
It must be enough, but in a luxury car 230hp feels like 150 in a rattle box.

op's buying logic:

Attention whoring probably

seems to be hard to find something good outta here loll a cheap car would be talon tsi and be sure youll have fun in crappy shit... get you a wrx nothing more reliable than that

Back