AWD under $15k thats fun to drive? (AND RELIABLE)

SI's are really fun to drive

Mon père a vendu sa SI pour s'acheter une WRX et ça lui en pris, 2 sway bar plus grosses, un kit de coilovers et des pneus flaken ZE 912 pour lui retrouver le plaisir de conduire que ça SI 2008 lui donnait.

I had a 08 Si also... then I switched to a 08 Wrx at the time. They were both fun to drive but for me the WRX killed it in every category... except for the sound system Subaru's really fail on that.

^^That surprises me. There is probably truth to it then.

Don't get me wrong, i loved my STi. The torque slammed you into the seat and it was a lot of fun, but the SI's handling was crisper and the powerband would make you work for it. I really enjoyed it.

Mon père a vendu sa SI pour s'acheter une WRX et ça lui en pris, 2 sway bar plus grosses, un kit de coilovers et des pneus flaken ZE 912 pour lui retrouver le plaisir de conduire que ça SI 2008 lui donnait.

Sounds about right to me

I had a 08 Si also... then I switched to a 08 Wrx at the time. They were both fun to drive but for me the WRX killed it in every category... except for the sound system Subaru's really fail on that.

Performance wise for sure. The wrx Was really quick compare to the SI. But in term of agility no i our opinion

Quand il a mit son Ecutek, grossit son Turbo et la ligne d'exhaust Free flow 3 pouces c'était une vrai machine de guerre!
Le plaisir qu'ont n'a eu avec ce véhicule :)!

Performance wise for sure. The wrx Was really quick compare to the SI. But in term of agility no i our opinion

Quand il a mit son Ecutek, grossit son Turbo et la ligne d'exhaust Free flow 3 pouces c'était une vrai machine de guerre!
Le plaisir qu'ont n'a eu avec ce véhicule :)!

I'd definitely get a 265 if I could afford one, I think they're great

What all of you are referring to is the Civic SI's very quick steering response. (also due to the ultra-quick steering ratio) The SI's steering wheel is extremely sensitive to any input whatsoever from the driver, whereas most Subarus are slower to react and have more ''play'' in the first few degrees you physically turn the steering wheel.

My only complaint with the Civic SI is the harsh suspension that crashes into road imperfections. It's very uncomfortable...

Have u considered the

-Ford Fusion AWD
-Chrysler 300 AWD
-Most lincoln Cars are AWD and affordable
-Matrix AWD

all under 15k if u look around

Have u considered the

-Ford Fusion AWD
-Chrysler 300 AWD
-Most lincoln Cars are AWD and affordable
-Matrix AWD

all under 15k if u look around

zJzI9.gif

so basically you want awd under 15,000 that is fun to drive but none of the cards that are under 15k, awd and fun to drive.

Great thread bro, post again.

I wanna get another 06 Civic SI and probably will. But the fact that its FWD sucks in the winter, I've never owned a FWD car in winter... doesn't look fun.

I wanna make sure I'm not overlooking something AWD in my price range.

so basically you want awd under 15,000 that is fun to drive but none of the cards that are under 15k, awd and fun to drive.

Great thread bro, post again.

hence first line of thread, bro.

lol

Back