Gears of war 3

TugBoat

Banned
Gears-of-War-3.jpeg

Looking forward to this game and it's re-vamped horde mode. Gameplay looks tight as always.
Anyone know if there is a midnight launch anywhere on the west-island like the U.S seems to always do for big games?

Aucun midnight sale au Qc.

Mais demain c'est clair que j'arrive en retard à la job, je fait un arrêt chez Futureshop.

Dude eb games ouvre pas a 8h spécialement pour ce jeux ? en tk moi demain a 8h je suis dans le centre d'achat ou ya mon EBgames pis sa va etre ouvert

St-bruno a jamais asser de monde apres entre 8 et 9 a cause du centre dachat qui ouvre a 10 alors ils perdent trop. Jler comprend de changer ca a 9. Avant setait a 8 mais coter buisness.

a 8:30 ya pu poersonne jusqua 10 sinon ....

Just went to walmart, they had the epic edition on the flyer at the same price as all otehr models.
I scanned my epic edition and it scanned at 149.99, so i got the price adjusted for the flyer and 10 bucks off for it not scanniung properly.

So i just paid 56.97 for the epic edition instead of 170 after taxes, fuck yeah

Haha nice, je me demandais si ça allait fonctionner.

my guess is i'm probably one of the extremely lucky ones. redflagdeals everyone is saying their store has the corrections up. I guess i got lucky there was only 1 epic edition in english and 1 in french. Oh yeah the managers were fucking pissed when they had to honor it, but they didn't put a sign up anywhere. I love that kirkalnd store, nobody does their job properly there.

cant wait to go home so i can play this. i might bring my fucking xbox to h2o and be antisocial all weekend.
loljk kinda

Wow this worked again and i scored another 2 epic editions for 57 bucks$ i'm done pressing my luck, but it's been an awesome day. Now time to enjoy the game

alright thanks. Do you think it's still possible to get one for 57$ @ the store?

Well the epic editions at kirkland and vaudreiul and Laval Ste-Dorothée (Supercentre) are sold out now. You might get lucky elsewhere. it's 1 p.m now so my guess is all walmarts have already been hit and emptied or price correctioned. If you have the flyer your best bet is to just try and get yourself a limited edition 79.99 for the 59. I think you had to get in on this early morning. I was done my shopping by 9:30 am and tehre was people at all 3 stores buying the games. It seemed like I was the only person with the flyer in hand looking for the good price.

Good luck, they might still have that french one at kirkland, almost picked it up just to exchange it at a later date.

Note: I picked these up for my friends, I am not a poor scrub re-0selling this shit on kijiji before anyone feels like accusing me of hoarding. I knew about this deal on the 14th, hell i even posted in this thread i was going at 9 when i knew i was going at 8.

Back