Pfds blvd//st charles hoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

karizzle

anyone ever see her is it just me? she is alllways walking round pfds blvd and st charles with her little dog, purposely dressed like a hoe (tight ass pants, nice ass tho, titties all out) short-ish black hair, bats her eyes and flirts to everyone that looks at her

I know exactly who you're talking about. That Bitch is just plain dumb. I was waiting at a red light from the Super C parking on ST-Charles and she had the right of way since the pedestrian light signaled so. But she waited with her puny little dog. Then as soon as it was my turn to go, she decides to walk across the pavement with complete disregard to the situation she's in.

HOLY FUCK i was gonna make this thread, but decided not to because i thought people might think im weird.

I know exactly who you're talking about lol. Short brown hair, thick ass... I always smile at her for jokes.. All my buddies spot her all the time too.

Hahahahaaah

Yes! Epic thrread. I would see her every morning this summer. I would always honk and give her a wave.

Her ass is legit tho. I'd hit it for the lulz

HAHA

was scared no one would know what im talking about

every time i stare at her she stares me down right back until i look away lolll

but i saw her up close today, face is kinda wack but whatever =]

Face is wack...

But they all look the same ass up with the face in the pillow

Face is wack...

But they all look the same ass up with the face in the pillow

Best said.

I'll snap pictures too. But since we all (Mostly West Islanders) know who she is, from her perspective, I think she'll be creeped out if not astonished from how man peeping toms are snapping pics of her all of a sudden.. Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back