Who"s the owner of the Lime green civic...

BMW3SERIE RAPIST

I need to know Who"s the owner of the Lime green civic with decals on his car that was just spotted on PFDS blvd headed twards st charles at exactly 10:45 am today !

Who ever painted that car did one hell of a job..Can any one provide me with InfO , Is he a site member ?

haha i laughed when i seen that car parked next door to a beautiful dub i guess that honda owner did not takes notes of how to tastefully mod a car

indeed, hes my neighbor the car is been painted really really well... thing is some drunk mexican painted it for 2 g's whenever he builded that piece, im guessing back in 2000 when fast n furious just came out.

i would give him your number BUT he hates my guts for some stupid reason, this guy is not all there ( as u might suppose due to the car he drives ) but yeah when he used to talk to me about 3 years ago he said he lost contact with the painter.

it was on the mr front page about a year ago i think, typical lime green civic with blue flames, double stacker wing, double fart can, blue caca tire racing seats, fast wheels etc etc...

even tho the double fart cans been removed along with the double stacker wing...

Thats the one , I just saw It...Drunk Mexican or not that little faker can paint. Not a fan of the fast and furious look , But who ever did It, Did It right.

Back