Sickest porsche ever built

It's not the sickest porsche ever built, it's the sickest car ever built! 993/964/997 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 x infinit

Honestly, i have been wanting a jet black porsche so bad since the day i saw a porsche 964 turbo. Right now i am young and poor, but as soon as i have enough money to buy a luxury car, it will definitely be a black porsche. This video is giving me shivers.

as a mechanic it probably will never happen , as a mechanical engineer on the other hand it most likely will . just a thought

sick sick car BTW . something about old school cars that just blows the doors off of most modern crap

i think he meant if you have a job as a mechanical engineer, u can afford it, as opposed to not affording one being a mechanic, lol.

Honestly, i have been wanting a jet black porsche so bad since the day i saw a porsche 964 turbo. Right now i am young and poor, but as soon as i have enough money to buy a SPORTS car, it will definitely be a black porsche. This video is giving me shivers.

There, i fixed it.

as a mechanic it probably will never happen , as a mechanical engineer on the other hand it most likely will . just a thought

sick sick car BTW . something about old school cars that just blows the doors off of most modern crap

ROFL. I'm a mechanical engineer, and I cannot afford one. However, several of my friends are mechanics (that own their garages, but still mechanics) and they both can afford black Porsches.

sounds like a VTAK

That's probable the Variocam thingy.

Haha im glad you tell me this, makes me feel better about my decision to go into mechanical engineering.

993 is pure win, rauh-welt is just epicness, my dream car by far. *tu* Im slowly stacking for a 997 since the last aircooled Porsches living are just way too expensive for a car I wouldn`t drive in the rain. :(

Back