Style of bike for a beginner?

Check northern Kijiji in Northern Ontario. There are a lot of Ninja 500ES for sale and all of them for under 2k. From what i have heard, these are some of the best bikes to start riding on. Light and agile, enough power to keep you interested, cheap to fix and maintain.

Check northern Kijiji in Northern Ontario. There are a lot of Ninja 500ES for sale and all of them for under 2k. From what i have heard, these are some of the best bikes to start riding on. Light and agile, enough power to keep you interested, cheap to fix and maintain.
having to drive 16+ hours and gas, i'd rather spend 3 grand around here :p
thanks for the tip though!

Idk what maxpat82 said because i dont understand french well, but i think i have to agree? from what i DO understand? lol

A buddy of mine bought a fairly new ninja 650r bright green. Another friend bought a brand new ninja 650r red. The one in the green is having more mechanical problems now, at only 3000miles (not even broken in all the way) than the red which has i think about the same mileage. So Head you may be right. I think though that having a motorcycle is a big investment to begin with. In addition to the money you may spend to rebuild, and the bike itself, your always going to spend for better parts, upgrade, etc. Example, i bought my bike for 2800, and ive had it for almost a year now, and i found myself spending about $1000 extra. With $3800, i could of bought a nice bike, with no issues, etc. But i totally understand where your coming from man.

Idk what maxpat82 said because i dont understand french well, but i think i have to agree? from what i DO understand? lol

A buddy of mine bought a fairly new ninja 650r bright green. Another friend bought a brand new ninja 650r red. The one in the green is having more mechanical problems now, at only 3000miles (not even broken in all the way) than the red which has i think about the same mileage. So Head you may be right. I think though that having a motorcycle is a big investment to begin with. In addition to the money you may spend to rebuild, and the bike itself, your always going to spend for better parts, upgrade, etc. Example, i bought my bike for 2800, and ive had it for almost a year now, and i found myself spending about $1000 extra. With $3800, i could of bought a nice bike, with no issues, etc. But i totally understand where your coming from man.
he essentially said there's no point to rebuild a bike motor because they can go up to 100km no problem.
and i think i'd rather get a lesser bike, and spend the money on upgrades to be different. that's just me though.

Oh, well my understanding was completely off :| Im actually planning a trip from where i live, passing through quebec, and heading into ontario. During the trip if you want, i can let you see my bike? Not ride it of course, but let you like, touch it lol. i.e. feel the throttle, etc.

Oh, well my understanding was completely off :| Im actually planning a trip from where i live, passing through quebec, and heading into ontario. During the trip if you want, i can let you see my bike? Not ride it of course, but let you like, touch it lol. i.e. feel the throttle, etc.
are you trying to seduce me? :p

Back