You dont need shock when you can put Metal Rod . Raww Civic inside

Meh.

Pas ma tasse de thé, au moins il a pas pris un char rare pour faire ca.

Pour ce qui est de la suspension, si il roule vraiment "solid" son windshield va pas toffer 500m, j'ai un chum qui l'a déja fait hehe

Meh.

Pas ma tasse de thé, au moins il a pas pris un char rare pour faire ca.

Pour ce qui est de la suspension, si il roule vraiment "solid" son windshield va pas toffer 500m, j'ai un chum qui l'a déja fait hehe

Hahaha j'ai déja éclater mon windshield sur mon ancien char avec un niz de poule :yikes:

belle vidange

yeah its a shitty car but the fun part about that is that he can do to it whatever he thinks off without worrying about messing the car up. i got a 96 thats worth about $1500. its my winter beater and i just bought over 1k wort of suspention and about 1200-1300 worth of wheels and tires. its my beater paint if far from perfect but rust is minimal and the car is boring as fuck bone stock so i was planning on slamming it to the freaking ground with some 0 offset wheels . why u ask , because i can

yeah its a shitty car but the fun part about that is that he can do to it whatever he thinks off without worrying about messing the car up. i got a 96 thats worth about $1500. its my winter beater and i just bought over 1k wort of suspention and about 1200-1300 worth of wheels and tires. its my beater paint if far from perfect but rust is minimal and the car is boring as fuck bone stock so i was planning on slamming it to the freaking ground with some 0 offset wheels . why u ask , because i can

Because you're a ti-coune.

You know what you can also do? Don't put any money into an econoshitbox and buy real rwd sport car with the money you kept.

Sorry, I'm getting old :p

i don't see how scraping is bragworthy. these are self induced 'battle scars' that make you feel badass cause sometimes F1 cars scrape on the track too.

Roof rack, j'aime pas. Jcomprend pas que ca devienne une mode.
S'tun peu comme les casquettes portées tout croches...

Les stickers, moyen.

Le stance, I LIKE. J'ai toujours voulu me monter un char sans suspension. Mais je devrais déménager pour ca...
Props.

Moaaar pictures of the actual suspension. Tech talk anything ?
Tout le reste est stock ? Bushing, suspension arms, etc ?

Mathieu. THAT WAS MY IDEA! TOLD YOU SO....lol

look how quickly my tires get worn out. i'm so damn cool.

i get it, but at the same time, i don't. it's the 'too cool to care' attitude and the 'look i can waste money on tires and i don't flinch'.

these people hate their cars when they drive them. they put up with it. how twitchy the steering is and how sub-stock the handling is. but they put up with it because their car is only cool when it's parked. because it's impossible to honestly enjoy the drive, they put up with it for the look. which is bigtime hipster scene follower. all the dubbers make fun of plateau hipsters. but they don't realize they are the same people just who can afford cars over 10speeds with messenger bags. dubbers, and these 'illest' cali hondafags are the biggest hipsters there are.

or for the people with good cars that they ruined(s2k,350, m3, some porsches). it's the "i'm so cool and so rich that i got this sports car, and mad it completely unable to perform because i'm just that baws that if i want performance, i'll buy another one". all are douchy.

picture yourself being 30-35 and looking back at yourself now. did you just feel like an idiot for even a split second?

Last edited:
I know he doesn't give a shit about it but I hate that gen civic especially in HB form.... every ricer and his mom has one... Now there's almost none left because they all fell apart from rust...

look how quickly my tires get worn out. i'm so damn cool.

i get it, but at the same time, i don't. it's the 'too cool to care' attitude and the 'look i can waste money on tires and i don't flinch'.

these people hate their cars when they drive them. they put up with it. how twitchy the steering is and how sub-stock the handling is. but they put up with it because their car is only cool when it's parked. because it's impossible to honestly enjoy the drive, they put up with it for the look. which is bigtime hipster scene follower. all the dubbers make fun of plateau hipsters. but they don't realize they are the same people just who can afford cars over 10speeds with messenger bags. dubbers, and these 'illest' cali hondafags are the biggest hipsters there are.

or for the people with good cars that they ruined(s2k,350, m3, some porsches). it's the "i'm so cool and so rich that i got this sports car, and mad it completely unable to perform because i'm just that baws that if i want performance, i'll buy another one". all are douchy.

picture yourself being 30-35 and looking back at yourself now. did you just feel like an idiot for even a split second?

Because race car

Reactions: EV
Back