Event Coverage: Importfest

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
The first indoor tuning show Montreal has seen in three years is taking place right now at Place Bonaventure. SCP 2008 was the last time the community gathered indoors to showcase their rides to the public but thanks to the Toronto based Importfest the wait is over.

La première compétition intérieure à Montréal en trois ans se déroule en ce moment à la Place Bonaventure. SCP 2008 a été la dernière fois que la communauté se sont rassemblés à l'intérieur mais grâce a l'équipe Importfest qui est basée à Toronto l'attente est terminée.

Gallerie:http://montrealracing.com/vbgallery/browseimages.php?c=1128

The Acurabot returns!

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

soooooo many riced out cars there ... the unitronics section + MR booth was the best thing there .. got myself a MR sticker for the beater

Very true, so much rice!

At least there was Unitronic showing many sick cars!

Loved the 1M and its girls! :)

J'y serais pas aller si j'avais pas eu les billets gratis mais oui les filles était pas mal.

Looks like there was a lot of rice which is what I expected. Glad I saved my money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me of the SCP shows I used to go to with my friends when I was 13 to take pictures with the models... Some nice cars though...

I still dont get what all the hate is on "ricers". I personally have a bone stock car but if there's people out there who like to put neon lights and led lights in the interior of their car with 6 inch flatscreens in their door panels, then why the fuck not lol. Its true some of them had decals that were way out of line but its cool to see shit like this from time to time. If the car world wasnt filled with people who dont mind putting a bunch of useless things on their ride to make it stand out then it wouldnt be interesting. We'd end up going to shows and all we would see would be slammed cars, mat paintjobs and vinyl wraps. I myself am planning to drop my integra but i still like to see people doing things differently. The only car i would seriously complain about was a blue pontiac sunfire with wayyyyy too much mods for my liking, but that guy just did too much lol. Anyway, STOP THE HATE! If someone wants to put a wing on a front wheel drive, WHO GIVES A FUCK? If he thinks it looks cool, then let him enjoy his ride and you can enjoy yours.

P.S: Knowing that im gonna get a million people saying im defending ricers and im a ricer, i drive a bone stock integra and the only mods i plan on doing after this winter are a drop, 4-2-1 headers, intake, exhaust and some mags. So accuse me of being a ricer all you want :)

tl;dr

Back