New to Forum

Jopo16

Whats up guys, the names Jopo, a little about myself.

I live in vermont and i go to montreal often, probably every week to go see family up in dorval. I ride a 2007 Yamaha YZF600r, and i was just wondering there if there are any riders planning on riding more into the season? And if there were any bike meets you guys do, etc? I was down there one time, it was a wednesday night, and i was playing cat and mouse with a repsol on 20 east. Later that night i was downtown and saw some guys at a local bar with some bikes.

Anyways, if theres any events, etc, i would love to know so i can show up! its kinda hard to get info on the happenings in montreal with bikes only because alot of people i know are car enthusiasts >< Oh also, ill probably be there if not this week, next week if anyone wants to go for a ride? My riding experiences is this.

Im a safe rider, sometimes throttle happy when its dark. i have not crashed, nor do i stunt. I wear all my gear except pants only cause i havent got around to purchasing some. Overall id said im a moderate, aggresive rider. Alright, nice meeting you all!

- Jopo

Back