Photoshoot: Red NSX Slammed on ADV.1 Wheels. Simply Stunning.

Some people have no taste and have the talent to ruin a good looking car.

That drop makes the car look handicapped, people who drop their cars till it rubs are the dumbest cockroaches on this planet. NO LIFE !

Jadore les nsx, mais pas celle la, va savoir.. Jai hate que la mode de trop baisser son char et strecher les pneus finisse. Ca fait tres amateur a mon avis

That drop makes the car look handicapped, people who drop their cars till it rubs are the dumbest cockroaches on this planet. NO LIFE !

someone's butthurt!

looks stupid, because of fitment and camber. I'd never drive it like that, you look like dumb ass boy racer kid tryna have a fast and furious look a like car.

drop and wheels etc need look more like it came from the factory and clean lookin. Unless ur tryna get mad attention.

Damn.. whats with the hate man?

looks like the one i was following on the highway in toronto coming back from the 190revolution meet last year... i could see the rear wheel lip from behind the car... that's just some stupid dangerous stretch ... otherwise, i love the wheels.

Back