Affichage des résultats du sondage: Which one would you pick ?

Votants
161. Vous ne pouvez pas participer à ce sondage.
  • 2012 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupe

61 37,89%
  • 2012 Bmw M3 Coupe

40 24,84%
  • 2009 Porsche 911 carrera S

52 32,30%
  • Keep your money till you die and take it to the grave with you

8 4,97%
Page 1 sur 7 123 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 à 20 sur 125

Discussion: Russian_M3 or Russian_C63 or Russian_911 ?

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Oldsmobile
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Russian_M3 or Russian_C63 or Russian_911 ?

After owning four different Bmw M3 as summer cars, I started thinking it is time to change for something else.

Haven't had a sports car for a year now however the motorcycle does compensate for the adrenaline rush !

So for next year I decided to get a summer car again, at first I was sure I will purchase the E92 M3 Coupe, then I decided I could possibly invest a couple of extra Roubles into a 911 997.2 but then the new 2012 Mercedes C63 Coupe caught my attention.

Before someone mentions it , I am aware that the 997.2 is by far the better choice, however I have a budget and I would prefer buying brand new over slightly used.

Which one would you pick out of the three and why:

1. 2012 BMW M3 414HP/295torque $83,000 with options 0-100km/h in 4.7 sec 4.0L V8

2. 2012 M-B C63 AMG 451HP/443torque $76,000 with options 0-100km/h in 4.5 sec 6.2L V8

3. 2009 Porsche 911 S 376HP/306torque $85,000 fully loaded 0-100km/h in 4.6 sec 3.8L H6

My first choice would of been Porsche no questions asked only if I could of afforded a brand new one, however I am still considering a used one although I rather have a brand new vehicle !
    So, I am leaning more towards the Mercedes because : alot of power, new redesigned model, Coupe version, price.

So far this is where I stand : #1 Mercedes , #2 Porsche, #3 BMW M3.

Mercedes

BMW

Porsche

Status
    Car:
    Volkswagen Rabbit
    A.K.A:
    ExaudiMeam
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    as a summer car, i've always told myself if i would win the 6/49 i would buy a C63. Serious talking. have you heard this car with a complete exhaust line ? it is simply pure sex. me want so bad.

Shop Representative

Status
    Car:
    Nissan JDM 300zxtt
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    american_911

Titanium Racer

Status
    Car:
    Volkswagen jetta tdi
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    the sound of the c63 says rough sex.
    Citation Envoyé par ZEDS Voir le message
    tes tellement beau je me demandais si tu voulais pas aller souper avec moi au club sandwich je pourrais inviter joel legendre pis on pourrais se manger la courge dans ton rutilant vésicule de prestige ... jaimerais vraiment ca salire ton cuir a cause de la force de ton sperme (lol) pis apres on pourrait invité ton directeur des ventes a nous filmer ! Si ca tinteresse aussi tu pourrais te deguiser en miley cirus pis moi en selena gomez pis on ferait du ciseau toute la nuit pendant que joel pis ton boss joue a uno dans le noir avec des strings fluos

rita chabotte

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    BMW M3 & '04 STi
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I own a 2011 E92 M3 with DCT and my brother owns a 2008 C63 sedan.

When the M3 is equipped with DCT, it helps to hang with the more powerful, more torquey (but heavier) C63. A DCT and a 6sp M3 are night and day.

The C63 has a boss exhaust note from the factory, with aftermarket upgrades only increasing the insanity. I prefer the high-revving shriek of the M3 with an aftermarket exhaust tho.

The C63 feels really loose when hopping into it from the M3; I prefer the steering feel, handling, balance and confidence of the M3 over the C63.

The C63 has a better everyday/around town motor due to its gobs of available torque in the low rpm range. M3 needs to be rev'd to the stratosphere to extract all its power... (nirvana for some).

The M3 has superior chassis dynamics which is very evident when driving the two back-to-back.

Toss up between interiors and amenities; I prefer the M3's iDrive UI and interior over the Benz.

Seats in the C63 kick ass, but may be too tight for some. M3 has awesome seats as well, with adjustable side bolstering.

The M3 also has a maintenance program with free oil changes and service. Not sure if MB has a comparable offer.

Both cars have very limited options when it comes to aftermarket power upgrades, but no shortage of cosmetic bits.

Feel free to PM if you have any specific questions.

Oh, and the 997 CS will be underwhelming compared to these cars. Minimum GT3 or Turbo. or go home IMO.
    Flat4 for LIFE - *9* years and counting...

Citation Envoyé par jamie_w456
    yo marty stop stressing it bro, just rev it up to about 4500-5000 and let that biatch rip. whatever happens happens, thats how you know if you can beat him, although im almost sure you wont have a problem. STi FTW. F4 4life
    Citation Envoyé par Boily Voir le message
    Now try getting a bj at 300 on your bike
    ///M Powered

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Mercedes-Benz Affalterbach
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par faSt4 Voir le message

When the M3 is equipped with DCT, it helps to hang with the more powerful, more torquey (but heavier) C63. A DCT and a 6sp M3 are night and day.

The C63 has a boss exhaust note from the factory, with aftermarket upgrades only increasing the insanity. I prefer the high-revving shriek of the M3 with an aftermarket exhaust tho.

The C63 feels really loose when hopping into it from the M3; I prefer the steering feel, handling, balance and confidence of the M3 over the C63.

The C63 has a better everyday/around town motor due to its gobs of available torque in the low rpm range. M3 needs to be rev'd to the stratosphere to extract all its power... (nirvana for some).

The M3 has superior chassis dynamics which is very evident when driving the two back-to-back.

Toss up between interiors and amenities; I prefer the M3's iDrive UI and interior over the Benz.

Seats in the C63 kick ass, but may be too tight for some. M3 has awesome seats as well, with adjustable side bolstering.

The M3 also has a maintenance program with free oil changes and service. Not sure if MB has a comparable offer.

Both cars have very limited options when it comes to aftermarket power upgrades, but no shortage of cosmetic bits.

Oh, and the 997 CS will be underwhelming compared to these cars. Minimum GT3 or Turbo. or go home IMO.
    Stick with Russian_M3

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Oldsmobile
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thank you for the informative post, I am an all time BMW fan, I have owned practically all the series throughout the years but they all feel more or less the same ''ultimate driving machine'' , I figured I'd give a try for something different considering the fact that I don't keep cars longer than 2 years.

I have till March to make up my mind on something so I will contact you for some additional info sometime !

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Toyota Turdcel
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    c63 for me even though the m3 is more of a sports car.
    Citation Envoyé par Alain95i4 Voir le message
    ma mere avait pas mal les memes shapes qu'Ariel Rebel dans les annees 50 et 60
    une chance mon pere etait un maudit pedo et l'a marie sinon je serais jamais venu au monde
    2004 Honda S2000 - Summer toy (2016-)
    1995 Toyota Turdcel - The replacement DD to the cavy (2013-)
    1998 Chevy Crapalier - The 150$ shitbox that lasted 4 years (2010-2014)
    1993 Honda Prelude SR - Sold to a douchebag (2009-2010)
    1992 Honda Prelude SR - Totalled R.I.P. (2007-2009)

Status
    Car:
    Subaru WRX
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I cant stand a auto tranny... but out of that list I have to go with the C63... there's something about that car what would make me go to the dark side of being a lazy driver

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Ferrari S60R
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    inb4civicavec70k$inmodification
    2006 R1 Raven
    2004 Volvo S60R - Elevate tune

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Ferrari S60R
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mercedes ont vraiment reussi leur coup avec leurs derniers modeles. Juste l'automatique qui me fait chier....
    2006 R1 Raven
    2004 Volvo S60R - Elevate tune

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Porsche 911
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Fuck these POS!

Buy my friends MINT 997TT:

http://montrealracing.com/forums/sho...euve-%E0-voir!

pictures dont do it justice. The car is showroom condition. The guy never drives it, it still smells like a new car.
    Never tracked or raced.
    Dernière modification par Rennport996 ; 06/10/2011 à 19h11.

Black Diamond Member

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle useless
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    C63 , do u mind me asking what u do for a living

12000 RPM

Status
    Car:
    BMW Lada
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I say go try all 3 cars and then start to think about the plus & minus of all cars !!!

Gotta love those hi-rev N/A engine

Shop Representative

Status
    Car:
    Nissan JDM 300zxtt
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par djharmonix Voir le message
    fuck these pos!

Buy my friends mint 997tt:

http://montrealracing.com/forums/sho...euve-%e0-voir!

pictures dont do it justice. The car is showroom condition. The guy never drives it, it still smells like a new car.
    Never tracked or raced.
    x2!!!!!

Status
    Car:
    Volkswagen Jetta
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    X3
    Row Safe
    Keep It On The Lake

Adblock PR done wrong
    #DannyMadeMeDoIt #11/12/2014Neverforget #adsOrBan

Premium

Status
    Car:
    Pas de véhicule mais une bixi
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sorry to disagree...but a C2S is the comparison to C63 & M3, IF you could compare...!
    Because for me comparing bimmer or Mercedes to Porsche is like comparing VW or Honda to bimmer & Mercedes

1.Porsche
    2.BMW
    And by far my last option3.Mercedes

P.S: I agree the AMG does have an insane sound, the best stock from these 3
    There is no substitute.

* Je mets mon clignotant quand je sors du garage *
    * Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity.

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle none
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What are you planning to do with the car? Just cruise the streets or track time as well?

I would not buy new, the depreciation is too steep on these cars. Get yourself a 1-2 year old M3 and you'll be satisfied.

The top pick would be a 911 Carrera 4S (not the Carrera S) and certainly not the color combo in your picture.
    “Whenever I’m suffering from insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I’m straight off.”

--Jeremy Clarkson

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Oldsmobile
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    @djharmonix : how much is your friend willing to negotiate ?
    Not lowballing but my budget is around $80K , keeping another $20K for a Harley ..

@romango : I'm in the export business , fruits and vegetables to be more precise

@Stef911 : I've driven the 911 many times as well as all BMW models (they all feel the same more or less)
    As for Mercedes it's something new for me (driven S600, S320 Cdi , CLS 320 Cdi and owned a CLK 500)

@VWSpeed : I don't do track , mostly city and highway in the metropolitan area so an auto tranny is a plus considering driving in traffic.

P.S. Had a E46 M3 with SMG and I can't stand that transmission the only thing I really enjoyed is the way it downshifted with amazing rev matching

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Oldsmobile
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    And also for the color combination,

If Mercedes : brown on beige leather

If BMW : le mans blue on light beige

If Porsche : prefferably silver on espresso / cognac leather

As for the depreciation of new cars it doesn't bother me as much as driving a car who was driven by god knows who

Page 1 sur 7 123 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages