Article: Russian_M3 or Russian_C63 or Russian_911 ?

Which one would you pick ?

• Total voters
Althought it shouldn't be in your top criterias, I think my friend's 997 turbo sounds much better than all these cars.

La C63 l emporte haut la main pour le son...

La M3 ca prend un exhaust pour avoir un beau son.

Pis les Porsche Carrera-S aussi et même avec un exhaust c est pas toujours jo-jo...!

How about a brand new Cayman S?

320 Horsepower but weighs only 3000 pounds, which lets it rip from 0 to 100 in about 4.5 seconds. You could spec it out as you like.

Go test drive one, you'll be surprised by the power.

Im not talking out of experience so my advice should not be taken seriously but i would definitely pick a porsche even if your telling to choose between that and a veyron! lol, porsche lover here :p

How about a brand new Cayman S?

320 Horsepower but weighs only 3000 pounds, which lets it rip from 0 to 100 in about 4.5 seconds. You could spec it out as you like.

Go test drive one, you'll be surprised by the power.

Cayman ain't no Eye Candy. :p

for me i'll go with the mercedes or bmw... the porsche is nice.. but i prefer the 2 other.. they are just more class but a lot sport than the porsche.. who avery body knoe its a sport car.. but nothing visualy let it feel like the "M" package or the "amg" package..! my choice..! ;)

Carrera with sport exhaust option, leave it off and your discrete put it on and ZOMFG!!!

Past 3500 rpm = madness

Side by side a 911 and the v10 m5.
The 911 sounded WAY WAY WAY meaner!

Carrera with sport exhaust option, leave it off and your discrete put it on and ZOMFG!!!

Past 3500 rpm = madness

Side by side a 911 and the v10 m5.
The 911 sounded WAY WAY WAY meaner!

Put an exhaust on that M5 and you wont even know the 911 is there

I have a 2009 C63 sedan

For daily driving, the car is great and very fun

And the coupe is ugly imo, sedan looks much better.

Get pre owned. Mine was 83k new with all options and I got it 1.5 years later for just under 50k. it has all options including P30

or buy my bmw 850 :)

For everyday street use, C63 is my first choice by far. Much more comfort & luxury than both cars. The other choices are stiff for everyday, unless you do a bit of tracking/Lapping I don't see a reason to get an M3 or Porsche. The AMG sounds great, add an exhaust and you'll have a little more fun. Besides it is cheapest of the 3 new.

I'm considering an AMG as my next car as well, just because they have powerful engines. They are like German muscle cars.

Back