Tail Light Tint

jdm 89

Hey guys my friend got pulled over yesterday the cop said "i did not get you on the radar but i'll give you a ticket for your tint" 154$, is that right? and he's tint is so light.

If there is a tint, then nothing you can fight.
It's not like a window where they "tolerate" 30% of teint. On tail light it's zero tolerance.
They can even give a ticket for back window teint if the teint "hides" the 3rd brake light.

I guess he was speeding ? Consider your friend lucky to have saved a few demerit points.

yup, t'as absolument pas le droit d'appliquer quoi que ce soit sur tes lumieres
meme si la tint est de 1%, illégal

oui ils peuvent
s'ils ont un doute, ils donnent le ticket, apres c'est ton probleme pour contester
certaines VW MK3 avaient des brake lights teintées aussi... et ils se font gosser

ils ont pas un livre dans leur auto pour savoir quel trim de char venait avec quel genre de mod... ils donnent le ticket pis fuck that

parles en a tous les proprio qui ont des auto freeflow d'origine pis qui se font donner des ticket d'exhaust

6216430901_56d422e0f1_o.jpg

this is what they look like and this is OEM 99spec taillights, if i was a police i'd wonder

Hey guys my friend got pulled over yesterday the cop said "i did not get you on the radar but i'll give you a ticket for your tint" 154$, is that right? and he's tint is so light.

Le verbe "obstruer" dans l'article 237 fait mal !

Back