Nouvelle STI 2013

This article is running against the popular belief (NASIOC and so on) that the 2013-2014 STI will have an H6 turbo engine developing more power than ever. I wonder what Subaru's plans are; cater to families or cater to enthusiasts?

explain please? :)

Look, this is one of those nice articles that somebody decided would be a blast to put together and trick everyone on the planet. The good news is that NASIOC has something completely different, and they are pretty much always right. So close thread, yayyy

Look, this is one of those nice articles that somebody decided would be a blast to put together and trick everyone on the planet. The good news is that NASIOC has something completely different, and they are pretty much always right. So close thread, yayyy

take that, internet speculators!

Wasnt it Subaru itself, that said that the new WRX/STi wouldn't share anything with the new Impreza? Like it is suppose to be an entire new car....

I think I've seen it somewhere (maybe Nasioc or here).

Anyway, I don't believe this is the new STi.

Wasnt it Subaru itself, that said that the new WRX/STi wouldn't share anything with the new Impreza? Like it is suppose to be an entire new car....

I think I've seen it somewhere (maybe Nasioc or here).

Anyway, I don't believe this is the new STi.

It was written on both supposed to come ou in 2013 or 2014 or some thing like that. I remember the concept pic was a hot hatch 3 doors like the ford fiesta.

It doesn't look bad but it's doesn't really look like a Subaru.

The side view I swear to god it looks like a Mazda 3.

C'est moi ou la nouvelle accent ressemble a la STI 2013 !!!??? :yikes:
Quel honte pour Subaru....*td*

Hyundai-Accent_2012_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

newstiimpreza1.jpg

Last edited:
ouai, ta raison. c'est identique. c'est sur que si jme promene dans la rue et je voie une des deux, je vais me confondre.

On pourrais même rajouter la Elantra, loll :D
Ya qqc qui marche po, Subaru s'aurais inspiré du hyundai...... :dunno:
Un petit char economique de 10 milles vs un char de RALLY Sport performance 4 pattes de 40 milles ... :squintfin
Pour vrais j'aimais le look mais vu la ressemblance coréenne, bahhh

images

C'est moi ou la nouvelle accent ressemble a la STI 2013 !!!??? :yikes:
Quel honte pour Subaru....*td*

Hyundai-Accent_2012_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

newstiimpreza1.jpg

la photo du cul ressemble vrm bcp trop a la photo du thread de la ft-86 ''race trim"

seems like we will get some badge engineered cars in the next few months......
i see some general motors mid 80's mentality here...

Back