Camaro ZL1 Convertible

HeadBanger

MR staff member
Here it is

camaro-zl1-vert-3_653.jpg

more pics

What's next? ZR1 convertible? I personally hate the idea of a fast/performance convertible (roadsters are different). T-top and targa top are the only way to go.

Je la trouve jolie. Et regarde le nombre de mustang convertible avec des tetes blanches au volant.... GM vise un créneau en vogue a la demande de client bien nantis.

T-top c'est cool mais AUCUN top c'est encore plus cool. On s'en criss des propriété aérodynamique pcq la clientele cible achete ca pour chiller tranquille pas de top en allant chercher une creme molle...

Hard top ou top en guenille ?

Si HT ça a de l'allure, un top en linge c'est laite comme le criss pi c'est dla marde.

Mais bon ... elle a de la gueule quand même.

Je la trouve jolie. Et regarde le nombre de mustang convertible avec des tetes blanches au volant.... GM vise un créneau en vogue a la demande de client bien nantis.

T-top c'est cool mais AUCUN top c'est encore plus cool. On s'en criss des propriété aérodynamique pcq la clientele cible achete ca pour chiller tranquille pas de top en allant chercher une creme molle...

you're talking about a car that laps the 'ring in supercar time though... not a mom-stang v6 automatic ceonvertible. everybody has an opinion on it. i just hate when any manufacturer cuts the roof off and says "convertible!!!"
i just think it's dumb to take such a fast car and make it a drop-top.

Avoir du cash j'aurais une corvette ou une camaro... HArdtop?? Pk j'acheterais pas sa pour faire du lapping.... Donc pk pas convertible?

Donc tu as le beau kit (body) + une belle mécanique et un convertible. Pour ami a une 2SS convertible et je capote sur le char. Quand je la prends c'est topless assuré!

c'est sur qui vont aussi vendre un modele V6 en convertible... c'est genre 90% des ventes
c'est comme la Mustang... quand c'est convertible c'est 9.9 fois sur 10 un osti de V6 automatique

c'est question de gout, la Camaro a de la gueule en masse, mais je prefere la gen 2010+ des Mustang... en plus elle est compétente dans les courbes

pour moi un convertible ca suck, c'est plus lourd et moins performant
pis fuck que ca suck avoir le vent dans les cheveux

Why would you get a ZL1 hardtop when a convertible is available? You won't notice the performance difference on the street and you will have the joys of top down fun at 300kmh.

Why would you get a ZL1 hardtop when a convertible is available? You won't notice the performance difference on the street and you will have the joys of top down fun at 300kmh.
i'm not a woman in 30's/40's nor am i a man in my 50's/60's. i also don't really understand it when people buy such high performance cars to put-put around in... but whatever. i guess i just live in the perfect world in my head

I would drive the shit out of this thing on the street and I'd have a huge smile on my face because I'd have 550hp, the wind in my hair and a chick on my cock cause sluts love top down.

Stop thinking cars are all about lap times. They are about street racing, showing off and burn outs. This thing would fucking rock all of those.

i'm not a woman in 30's/40's nor am i a man in my 50's/60's. i also don't really understand it when people buy such high performance cars to put-put around in... but whatever. i guess i just live in the perfect world in my head
That's because you never owned one, you really have to own one to understand. I used to think the same way but let me tell you it's the best during the summer.

I would drive the shit out of this thing on the street and I'd have a huge smile on my face because I'd have 550hp, the wind in my hair and a chick on my cock cause sluts love top down.

Stop thinking cars are all about lap times. They are about street racing, showing off and burn outs. This thing would fucking rock all of those.
all of which a 2SS could achieve, no?

EN faite non.... La 2SS a été ''asseptisé'' avec un throtle body électronique...

La ZL1 est epiquement violente...

Get the V6, automatic, convertible Camaro if you wanna be the coolest kid on the block bro. My neighbor's dad had a V6, automatic, convertible 2005 Mustang. Black with red interior. I was like wow, I've never been so not envious of a Mustang in my life, lol.

Back