iOS5 now availlable!!

HeadBanger

MR staff member
Go and get it! I'm in the process of installing it. 5th attempt. Hopefully it works this time... Anybody already running it?

yep, downloaded and installed no problemo.

m'eh. still waiting for my other friends to download it to try imessage. i have an android tablet so the notifications thing isn't new to me. i'm still poking around trying to see what else is different.

Is it Steve sending the new firmware from heaven? Maybe that's why there are satellite connection issues...

Reactions: MTV
Cannot install it because I need to have it unlocked in order to use the phone function! It's an AT&T phone and I'm on Rogers. :( Sucks.

It fucked my phone. Now I can't use my phone because I cannot restore it to to the update or to get my phone back. FUCK you Apple. WTF is this shit.

Would someone be able to tell me how to download IOS5 directly from apple and save it on my comp?

Moi je suis un Apple hater mais mon téléphone pour la job c'est un Iphone4.

J'ai comme un défi personnel de ne pas installer rien d'Apple sur mon ordi personnel. Pensez-vous qu'il va y avoir moyen d'upgrader à iOS 5 sans installer itunes ?

Called Apple and they said error code #3200 indicates that servers are at limit. Try the download later..

Kthanxbye

just now

b8a0244b-0b68-3ff3.jpg

Moi je suis un Apple hater mais mon téléphone pour la job c'est un Iphone4.

J'ai comme un défi personnel de ne pas installer rien d'Apple sur mon ordi personnel. Pensez-vous qu'il va y avoir moyen d'upgrader à iOS 5 sans installer itunes ?

Retard much?

Back