iOS5 now availlable!!

have to wait till ultrasn0w is out to unlock ios5. :( Then will cook up a new firmware to keep my baseband (if necessary) and then I'll update. Just glad I didnt do what alot of people did for ios4 and use the ipad baseband. Its good to be patient sometimes. Should all be ready by next week. Tethered JB doesn't bother me either, I hardly ever shut off my phone.

You guys are crazy to update on the first days...

Pour avoir été dans les beta depuis le début je peut te dire que iOS5 est super stable.
Même les beta depuis iOS3 c'est ce qui avais de plus stable, à iOS4 Beta beaucoup d'application avais des problème alors que iOS5 Beta mes application on toujours marché sans soucis.

Si pour certaine raison il y aurais eu des soucis j'aurais aviser les gens d'attendre.

ok Ima update now then. My phone is still running 4.1, I'm due for an update, theres so many bugs/crashes now.

I dont use that many jailbroken apps anyway, I will buy the few I use and use my ipad for all the games and other shit.

I hope it fixes the issues I have like GPS always fucked up, facebook apps crash on launch and drop calls.

Was getting error yesterday. I'll try again later today or maybe during the rest of the wk.

I updated my GF's I4 yesterday and it failed the first time so I needed to do a full restore and the second time it worked. But the changes are not worth it since my is jailbroken. I don't see the point in losing what I have for the new ios!

Fuuuuuu cant do my backup because my system HDD is almost full.
Now i have to re-route my backup folder to another drive... Argghh

Fuuuuuu cant do my backup because my system HDD is almost full.
Now i have to re-route my backup folder to another drive... Argghh

maybe you could go to system tools in start menu and do a disk cleanup for all the cookies and shit, sometimes you get like gigs there for free :)

maybe you could go to system tools in start menu and do a disk cleanup for all the cookies and shit, sometimes you get like gigs there for free :)

well, my backup is over 7Gb apearently.. I have only 1GB left and everything is clean. I have like 6Tb of other HDD so it's kinda stupid that I can't setup another folder for backup directly in itunes.. God do I love APPLE..

Back