Ask a guy who slept 8 hours in 120 hours anything !

Sometimes, mostly I hold her in my arms and sing lullabys till she falls asleep. The second I put her in her crib she starts crying so I take her back in my arms and wait for her to fall asleep again (repeat 10 times till she falls asleep) in the meanwhile need to feed her every 3 hours and change diaper sometimes twice or three times in those 3 hours.

I read a peer reviewed article how that type of bonding increases the mental capabilities of Children. My father was very good at that with me and my brother, including reading books to us at night and showing us how the solar system worked and math etc.. We both ended up in the higher percentile of our classes. Seems like you are good father Russian, carry on.

I will do that for my kids too.

I read a peer reviewed article how that type of bonding increases the mental capabilities of Children. My father was very good at that with me and my brother, including reading books to us at night and showing us how the solar system worked and math etc.. We both ended up in the higher percentile of our classes. Seems like you are good father Russian, carry on.

I will do that for my kids too.

Thank you ! You should do that too with yours when time comes.

Children are like sponges , they absorb EVERYTHING.
Speak to them as much as you can, sing to them, read to them, laugh with them because every minute that passes by can not be returned :)

Thank you ! You should do that too with yours when time comes.

Children are like sponges , they absorb EVERYTHING.
Speak to them as much as you can, sing to them, read to them, laugh with them because every minute that passes by can not be returned :)

That sounds like a passionate dad ;)

Cheers mate!

did her lady parts change? thats my biggest fear (hers too actually) saggy boobs and wide..
Depends how big they were in the first place.. Doesn't change much at all actually. The boobs get a big bigger and stay that way... nothing like when there was milk in them.. *sigh* lol

Hey Russian, make sure to find the time where you can't keep bringing them to bed with you.. we were trying so hard to keep that at a limitation, but at this point we're a little screwed. My son LOVES it when I come home, he almost schizophrenic when it comes to his mom and dad, but its always a fight to put him to bed, he never wants to sleep.. ever. Too much fun to be had, too much hair to pull..

That sounds like a passionate dad ;)

Cheers mate!

did her lady parts change? thats my biggest fear (hers too actually) saggy boobs and wide..

Many women do get stitches, and you can't have sexual intercourse for about a month if everything went well without complications.. As for the boobs, they doubled size for mine, she is a DD if not bigger and from what I know they don't sag unless they were big before she got pregnant then there is more of a chance to sag..

As for the pussy, I had an affair with a 35 year old a couple of years ago who has 3 kids. She breast fed her kids. Her pussy was very tight but with a couple of hard/deep penetrations it would loosen up a little.

In my opinion it is case by case however in general giving birth should not affect the girl physically.. One of the main skin's property is elasticity !
So you shouldn't worry.

Depends how big they were in the first place.. Doesn't change much at all actually. The boobs get a big bigger and stay that way... nothing like when there was milk in them.. *sigh* lol

Hey Russian, make sure to find the time where you can't keep bringing them to bed with you.. we were trying so hard to keep that at a limitation, but at this point we're a little screwed. My son LOVES it when I come home, he almost schizophrenic when it comes to his mom and dad, but its always a fight to put him to bed, he never wants to sleep.. ever. Too much fun to be had, too much hair to pull..

Will keep note ! Thank you !

Devrais-je revenir avec mon ex?

No ! If she is an ex it must remain that way. She is not the only girl in the world. Sometimes you start dating other girls and you start comparing them to your ex's , even if you don't find someone you really like just keep fucking and looking for the one that will make you happy !

X2

Very short, very simply, very true.

I doubt that would be possible ! The world record is 264 hours !

There is no prize for talking smack.

The record holder stayed awake for 264 hours straight without using any stimulants!

Sleeping 14 in 336 is very possible! It's an hour a day for 14 days!

The record holder stayed awake for 264 hours straight without using any stimulants!

Sleeping 14 in 336 is very possible! It's an hour a day for 14 days!

My math is a little off, i meant to say 28 hours in the last 2 weeks. I have not had more then 2 hours of sleep a night for more then 2 weeks now.

Thats theory...

Show me real life !

This isn't theory. Look into Uberman's sleep schedule as well as other Polyphasic sleeping practices.
Under Uberman's schedule, one would take 4 short naps and sleep for an equivalent of approximately 2 hrs per day for extended periods of time, often several months. Scientists have observed that this is in fact possible because the overall lack of sleep tricks the body into entering REM sleep (Rapid Eye Motion, stage 5 of the sleep cycle), which is the most beneficial to the brain, immediately rather than after an hour or so as with a monophasic sleep cycle.

That being said, if someone is able sleep for 2hrs a day for several months, it would be safe to assume that it in fact should be possible to sleep an hour a day for 2 weeks. Adding that extra hour of sleep can greatly extend the amount of time that you can remain sleep deprived as you are in effect giving your brain an hour of REM sleep in every 24 hours period. Logically, a sleep cycle of an hour a day cannot be carried out for as long as one which will offer an equivalent of two hours but it surely can be carried out for longer than a schedule that offers no sleep at all. It is thus like I said, very possible for someone to sleep 14 hours in 14 days if it has been proven that one can go without any sleep at all for as long as 11 days. Especially if we consider the use of stimulants such as caffeine.

This isn't theory. Look into Uberman's sleep schedule as well as other Polyphasic sleeping practices.
Under Uberman's schedule, one would take 4 short naps and sleep for an equivalent of approximately 2 hrs per day for extended periods of time, often several months. Scientists have observed that this is in fact possible because the overall lack of sleep tricks the body into entering REM sleep (Rapid Eye Motion, stage 5 of the sleep cycle), which is the most beneficial to the brain, immediately rather than after an hour or so as with a monophasic sleep cycle.

That being said, if someone is able sleep for 2hrs a day for several months, it would be safe to assume that it in fact should be possible to sleep an hour a day for 2 weeks. Adding that extra hour of sleep can greatly extend the amount of time that you can remain sleep deprived as you are in effect giving your brain an hour of REM sleep in every 24 hours period. Logically, a sleep cycle of an hour a day cannot be carried out for as long as one which will offer an equivalent of two hours but it surely can be carried out for longer than a schedule that offers no sleep at all. It is thus like I said, very possible for someone to sleep 14 hours in 14 days if it has been proven that one can go without any sleep at all for as long as 11 days. Especially if we consider the use of stimulants such as caffeine.

is there a thing that explains how to get the fuck out of this horrendous pattern? I feel like i'm losing my mind...

As for russian douchetard, don't bother arguing with him, hhe thinks he's rich and successful and there is no changing his mind when he thinks he knows he's right, which isn't often if anytime...

is there a thing that explains how to get the fuck out of this horrendous pattern? I feel like i'm losing my mind...

As for russian douchetard, don't bother arguing with him, hhe thinks he's rich and successful and there is no changing his mind when he thinks he knows he's right, which isn't often if anytime...

As far as my understanding goes, it is usually much easier to get out of these types of sleep cycles as it is to get into them. It requires much discipline and dedication to get in the habit and get used to such a sleep cycle and social norms only make it more difficult.

Honestly, if you have not been practicing this type of sleeping pattern for a very long time it should not be too difficult. Nevertheless, changing sleeping patters requires discipline and to a certain extent, just as it is difficult to go from a monophasic sleep cycle to a polyphasic sleep cycle it should not be surprising that it may potentially be equally difficult to do the inverse. I'm not a doctor but I would suggest maintaining a very strict and regularized sleep schedule and try to adhere to it as closely as possible. If you still experience difficulty sleeping, it may be caused by some sort of sleeping disorder. Consulting a doctor, more specifically a neurologist, may be a good idea at this point.

Nice job !! You just proved your intellect is equivalent to guinea pig !

Tough guy talking smack behind a computer screen.. All talk no walk.

You are a useless bio organisms.

Back