Need a fitted suit... Can anyone help me

Pancakes

Hey guys, so i have a wierd body (small guy big torso). Looking for somewhere in montreal (or someone) who can make me a custom or fitted suit. dont mind spending 500-700 dollars on it. Want it to be flawless looking. Anyone know a place or person .

I use Benson and Brown on Decarie. New dudes but their service is TOP notch until now. They had a few things to retouch for me and didnt make ANY fuss about it. Tell them Yan sent you the car guy and they will know who I am. Super good dudes.

PS: let them choose shit for you. They have like 10K+ types of fabrics I gave up after an hour.

my brother in law is a tailor, I have a custom suit from him.... young guy so he know's how to keep you stylish and trendy... The suit is 100% custom and the price is about $1400 .. you'll never wear a suit like this... still interested, PM me

I know this super nice guy who's been making suits for like 30 years. He comes to your house, makes you feel fucking boss.

Leon Sternklar
514-486-1036

Hey guys, so i have a wierd body (small guy big torso). Looking for somewhere in montreal (or someone) who can make me a custom or fitted suit. dont mind spending 500-700 dollars on it. Want it to be flawless looking. Anyone know a place or person .

Seigneur Terry. I'm going tomorrow morning at around 10 if you want to come with.

Benson and Brown suits in the 600$ range?

I think they start at like 5XX and go up depending on material
I pay around 700-800 per suit but I do tend to get some of the nicer more rare materials.

Shirts are REALLY nice though with Super 160 shirts going for like 160-180 a shirt or cheaper actually.... Cant remember but I remember being suprised at the quality vs price. Of course you can always get 75-100$ shirts too.

I was actually going to start a thread on this.

I'm also looking for a suit and some dress pants.

I'm tired of always having to look at Harry Rosen or those shops on Peel. They have nice things but I'd try a new store.

Question: Where can I find fully canvassed suits? Do the stores mentioned in this thread have canvassed suits? I don't want fused suits. I just learned that even Hugo Boss sells fused suits...I didn't have a good experience with them on my last suit.

I don't mind paying a little more if the suit is high quality. I like very ''soft-fine'' material that falls nicely on the body. Not some fabric that feels stiff and artificial.

Thanks for the suggestions. (I'm off this week so I don't mind going anywhere in Montreal and surrounding places like Laval and the South Shore)

I was actually going to start a thread on this.

I'm also looking for a suit and some dress pants.

I'm tired of always having to look at Harry Rosen or those shops on Peel. They have nice things but I'd try a new store.

Question: Where can I find fully canvassed suits? Do the stores mentioned in this thread have canvassed suits? I don't want fused suits. I just learned that even Hugo Boss sells fused suits...I didn't have a good experience with them on my last suit.

I don't mind paying a little more if the suit is high quality. I like very ''soft-fine'' material that falls nicely on the body. Not some fabric that feels stiff and artificial.

Thanks for the suggestions. (I'm off this week so I don't mind going anywhere in Montreal and surrounding places like Laval and the South Shore)

ish thats big money arena. Most full canvassed suits will run you a decent mint, especially is you go above the 120 count. Not sure if Benson and brown does them but try it out anyway.

Ayoye moi aussi j'en ai de besoin mais je trouve ca chère 700-800$ moi je regarderais plus pour la moitié de cela...

Parce que dépenser 5000$ dans une journée pour 5 suits ca fait mal au portefeuille

ish thats big money arena. Most full canvassed suits will run you a decent mint, especially is you go above the 120 count. Not sure if Benson and brown does them but try it out anyway.

I prefer spending more a suit that will last me a long time than buying something of a lesser quality that will not hold up at the dry cleaners. I think Samuelsohn has fully canvassed suits but when I tried them on they wern't as ''slim fitting'' as Hugo Boss. Although Hugo Boss is not excellent quality for the price they charge...I guess someone has to pay for all of their marketing.

I'll check out your Benson store. I don't really care for brand names as long as the quality of the fabric and construction method are top notch.

Back