Need a fitted suit... Can anyone help me

Bumping this up. Any feedbacks from Sartorialto?

I just got back from Shlomo, they upped their price a little but nothing too major (5-10%?)

Got 5 shirts white made to order. In all honnesty I spent most of last summer wearing white shirts with dark jeans so I figured why not get some brand new ones. So easy to wear around.

I'm aware of Falardeau, and I remember reading the La Presse article.

Anyone ever heard of Giovanni on St-Laurent?

Bumping this as I'm currently shopping around for my wedding.

Just spoke to Daphnée @ Sartorialto and for a custom suit with a budget of $1200, seems like I have a bit of choice. However, the shirt is not included at this price. This is at the higher end of my budget, especially considering the shirt is an extra $300, not to mention cuffs, shoes, belt and everything else there might be.

I'm looking for a canvassed suit. What other options do I have? How's Indochino in terms of fitting?

I hear Indochino is fine for fitting but make sure you order sooner than later cause you'll most likely have to ship it back and forth a few times to get it perfect.

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. I mean, it's no "regular" suit I'm talking about, but a wedding suit. Last thing I want is having to go back and forth...

Anyone can suggest a place I can bring a suit I already have and ask them to just make it fit me best? Nothing too expensive, how much would you think that kind of service will cost me?

This thread is making me wish I had money right now, with all those nice suits.

Anyone can suggest a place I can bring a suit I already have and ask them to just make it fit me best? Nothing too expensive, how much would you think that kind of service will cost me?

same. I have suits that need to be altered. Looking for a good tailor with reasonable prices.

Can you guys post pics of custom suits you had made, I have 2-3 weddings to attend this summer and I want a new suit.
I want a slim fit, trendy kinda look, and I'm down for more rare/custom fabrics as well.

My friend had a sick ''checkered'' (carrelé) suit made and it was really nice and unique.

I would also like to know what the usual turn around time is? The first wedding I'm attending is July 7th, should I go shopping soon?? 500$-700$ range sounds good but not more.

bump please, should I bring it to Moore's and ask them to tailor it lol? Have no idea if they're good or not.

Back