Are girls in montreal sexy bitches? Stuck up snobs?

richlap

I have been to Ontario the U.S. and i have had a great time meeting girls! In montreal it seems like the girls are always on a defensive mode! They all think that you want to be is their boyfriend that night! And wtf is up with all the douchebags in montreal? Especially in the french community! What they can't find their own style? How come girls like rooster haired pumped up on steroid assholes? Can someone fill me in on that shit please!*td*

honestly, i've been wondering the same thing. seems people in Ontario are nicer to people they don't know (maybe it's just me). but overall MTL girls are MUCH better to look at compared to here in Ontario.

honestly, i've been wondering the same thing. seems people in Ontario are nicer to people they don't know (maybe it's just me). but overall MTL girls are MUCH better to look at compared to here in Ontario.

I've been living in Toronto for 2 months now, you can't even compare the two... girls in Montreal are waaaaaaaay hotter and and a lot more numerous.

I was in the USA couple weeks ago, in a very touristic part of the Adirondaks Park. No one seemed to be annoyed or sick of tourism, everyone was incredibly nice, girls were all smiles and chatty and willing to help out. There are less hot ones than in Qc that's for sure, but they are all super sweet.

It kind of surprised me.

C'est sûr que si vous essayez de courtiser des francophones en anglais sans être capable d'aligner 3 mots en français, vous partez immédiatement en fin de 9e, 2 retraits, aucune balle et avec 2 prises les gars....

C'est sûr que si vous essayez de courtiser des francophones en anglais sans être capable d'aligner 3 mots en français, vous partez immédiatement en fin de 9e, 2 retraits, aucune balle et avec 2 prises les gars....
je suis bilingue ;)

is it because you don't want to get along with english girls? and generally speeking, french chicks are hornier/kinkier than english girls. my friend's dating a french chick right now, and he swears he's never gonna date an english girl again lmfao. they never believed me before!

you guys are nuts. Montreal girls are very approachable and nice. Ontario (toronto) girls on the other hand ARE BITCHES! but US chicks are pretty good to go as well. You're just approaching them the wrong way that's all

is it because you don't want to get along with english girls? and generally speeking, french chicks are hornier/kinkier than english girls. my friend's dating a french chick right now, and he swears he's never gonna date an english girl again lmfao. they never believed me before!

I just can't i dont know why i've dated them when i was younger and then dated french chicks and yes french girls are plus cochonne.

J'approuve !! Beaucoup plus de belle femme dans la region de Quebec et plus facile d'approche !! Mais je suis completement d'accord qua Montreal les femmes sont vraiment snob !! Au Usa approcher des femmes ces vraiment une partie de plaisir comment ces facile et c'est l'inverse il vienne tout a toi,ca semble etre les roles a l'envers,les femmes chasses !

I've been living in Toronto for 2 months now, you can't even compare the two... girls in Montreal are waaaaaaaay hotter and and a lot more numerous.

I spent a few hours in Toronto last year with a friend, and the women were incredible and all over the place...

Montreal's club scene/nightlife is too saturated with douchebags and girls that think they're all that, to the point where I only go out to get shitfaced once in a blue moon... Nothing else is even worth the effort.

Back