It's Only Sexist When Men Do It

Don't marry a whack job in the first place and there won't be a problem. So many insecure guys ITT.

I just want to point out the following four facts, one of which could start a reaction that will wind up closing this thread, I'm doing this knowing full well that I'll probably get some demerit points or whatever they're called, which is ok, I'm prepared to deal with it.

-It's only racist if white people do it

-It's only terrorist if non-Americans do it

-It's only a crime against humanity if you're not a member of the Bush family

-It's only antisemitism if gentiles do it

Oppressed groups will always be on edge with shit like this.

Imagine if there was a TV channel called White Entertainment Television, a channel that showcased White Americans from their music to their lifestyle.

People would be outraged. Yet BET (Black Entertainment Television) has been around since 1980.

J'ai posté ce vid sur mon wall, pis même les femelles étaient d'accord. Je pense que notre génération va être pas mal moins pire que les feminazi baby boomer.

Exemple de féminazi au Québec :

manonmasse.jpg

Oppressed groups will always be on edge with shit like this.

Imagine if there was a TV channel called White Entertainment Television, a channel that showcased White Americans from their music to their lifestyle.

People would be outraged. Yet BET (Black Entertainment Television) has been around since 1980.

This.

And it's not that we're insecure (as a white man), it's not like we get depressed over this or anything. It's for the principle. Everyone seems to forget the golden/silver rule.

Golden: One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.
Silver: One should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated.

Awesome.

I was too lazy to cleanup my friends list on Facebook recently, I think these videos are gonna save me a lot of work.

Back