Best place to park near Bell Center??

TugBoat

Banned
Going to Ringside12 tonight. Would like to park close to the bell center and don't want to give up my key's to a parking attendant, Anyone know of a place? As it stands I usually park in the underground at Berri Uqam and take a cab. Would like to skip the process of cabbing it both ways from Uqam.

thanks

http://goo.gl/D1OC2

One of those 4, pretty cheap less then 10$. Don't need to leave your keys.

Any time limit? that sounds pretty awesome, thanks for the info

Oh also if you know what exit to take off the 20 coming from the west would be the best that would help. I see myself getting off at guy exit, not sure if there is a better way

if u wanna park for free and walk a max of 10mins, park anywhere in the St-Antoine/Guy/St-Jacques/De la montagne.

i work there and park there everyday, go in all the streets within that square and you'll find a spot guaranteed...but don't leave anything of value in your car because ******s look into cars and when they spot nice stuff they break in

True, but there's not ALWAYS 100% parking. I parked there when I worked at IBM but it happened a few times that it wasn't available and I had to park somewhere else, I usuall fell back at the parking near that new pizza place on Rene Levesque, it was 8$ for the day but if you're there for an event they'll jack up the price for sure.

My bad. I checked and it's only on habs game night that it is 7$.

no problem, i was very happy with the location and underground. Fights were great by the way. Montreal crowd fucking sucks though and knows jack shit about mma. All they want to do is cheer the hometown boy and everything is a robbery that goes to decision for them. Good card though for a ringside

Back