grand theft auto 5

^^ jsais pas si t'es au courant mais dans un forum tu peux configurer toi meme ta signature au lieu de l'ecrire a chaque fois comme sa ceux qui ignore les signature on la verra pas ta phrase de its in my blood qui a aucun rapport avec ce que tu dit dans un post a 99% du temps

my opinion is your opinion is the most moronic thing I have ever read! first off who want's to spend $250+ bucks for a console just to play a $50 dollar game! secondly any person who considers themselves a true gamer plays on a pc as it is more superior in every aspect! OH and not including all the mods you can do on a pc that makes the game way more fun case in point gta4 have you seen all the kool mods for it? so do all of MR a favor and keep your opinions to urself mmkay? thanks

its dumb fucks like you who fuck the name of gamers ... lol @ PC only for the real gamers ...

games are made to be fun not just for the looks of it. I play where the good games ( for me ) are... so PS3 and PC

to much exclusif on the PS3 that I don't think I couldn't play, so if you think you are a God cuz you play on 1080p, think twice...

And don't you think I will not get it also on PC after for all the mods people do? I will do this game another time 4 sure

Is it really that good? Some probably finished the main story by now lol, so how does it compare to the previous GTA, better or worse?

Let's put it this way: I've been playing the GTA series since GTA 1 and (with the exception of gta 2), never got bored of any of them even though I never really played the missions.
Started playing 4 in 2009. Been playing for a few hours every week or so and still loved playing it last week, even though I never focused on the story. There's so much you can do.

Now 5 is even more full of stuff than any previous titles and the map is gianormous. I spend the last 3 days (~ 7 hours) just drivig and flyin around to discover the map and I still have a few uncovered areas. Riding the ATV or dune buggy through the mountains is insane. Reminds me of "Motorstorm".

Buy it. You'll love it.

J'ai trouver la base militaire a l'ouest et il y a des fighter jet , mais les militaire son plus rapide que la police a l'areoport lol

its dumb fucks like you who fuck the name of gamers ... lol @ PC only for the real gamers ...

games are made to be fun not just for the looks of it. I play where the good games ( for me ) are... so PS3 and PC

to much exclusif on the PS3 that I don't think I couldn't play, so if you think you are a God cuz you play on 1080p, think twice...

And don't you think I will not get it also on PC after for all the mods people do? I will do this game another time 4 sure

Real gamer or not, who the fuck cares? You actually started by assuming i didn't get it for console because i must dislike consoles and called me a moron for that. Then you argue like it was a console vs pc war.

You are the idiot.

PC or console, i like both. Both have their advantages.

Real gamer or not, who the fuck cares? You actually started by assuming i didn't get it for console because i must dislike consoles and called me a moron for that. Then you argue like it was a console vs pc war.

You are the idiot.

PC or console, i like both. Both have their advantages.

blind you are ... this post was for be_man

the first one was for you ...

go play and stfu

j'avais du 4 star heat sur moi tantôt et je suis allé au safe house de Franklin (en tant que Franklin) pour lose les étoiles pis ça n'a pas fonctionné. C'est la première fois que je l'essaie mais je pensais que ça fonctionnerais. why?

J'ai eseiller aussi jme suis fait butter 4stars c roff ya des elico partout hahaha

Envoyé depuis mon SGH-I747M avec Tapatalk

Une façon assez facile de te debarasser du wanted est de rouler sur la voie ferée à l'est de la map jusqu'au tunnel dans les montagnes. J'ai vu que les voitures de popo ne te suivent pas sur la voie ferée, et l'helico ne peut pas te suivre dans le tunnel, evidemment.

Mtlracing, dans CHAQUE thread que tu participes, tu finis par insulter les gens et les envoyer chier, t'as quel âge esti? J'ai vu ta pic dans le thread des barbes, tu as l'air au moins dans la vingtaine...tu as de sérieux problèmes big, GROW THE FUCK UP.

tumblr_mp8cstCKbh1ru839so1_500.gif

hahaha that shows what you know..NOTHING! first off yes playing on a 1080p or higher makes the game that more immersive look up the word dumbass! secondly the controls on a keyboard+mouse you have way better control and faster reactions than a joystick thirdly all over the world they have BIGGER competitions on pc and more serious players involve in pc gaming than console! where as 30 million players world wide are involved with pc competitions as apposed to 8 million world wide for console.. funny thing is I just saw a documentary about gaming! So STFU bitch! go back to playing with your joystick (not talking about PS3)

sowd.jpg

Last edited:
J'ai été le chercher mercredi après-midi et j'suis rendu a 42%, c'est juste malade. Juste avec la shot de Debonaire j'doit avoir fait 350k sur Michael.

Back