[OFFICIAL] Halloween thread, What's you're costume ?/ Quelle est-votre costume ?

Where I could find a fake gun like this? any idea? I remember back in the days, I had plenty of toys guns that look realistics, but now all the guns toys are orange, green or blue. Doesn't look real.

You can't anymore. Your options are:

1) buy a Canadian tire gun, but you'll have to paint it since all fake pellet/bb guns are now transparent. They do have regular colored 'rifles' and I actually saw a shotgun yesterday. I think it was $50.
2) buy a toy gun from the states (pretty realistic and very cheap $$), but you MAY have trouble with customs as I had a friend of mine try for me but he had to deal with a lot of trouble.
3) buy a real airsoft 'assault' rifle which is gonna be anywhere from $400-$1000.

small_o%20rly.jpg

BluesBrothers.jpg

I was thinking of getting a real suit/fedora(alrady have the wayfarers) and try to replicate the look as much as possible...
I then thought it would be pretty stupid to spend around 200$ for a haloween costume that i would wear for 1 day at work and 1 party.
So i will probably end up buying a shitty costume from that temporary haloween shop in town that 50 other guys will also have.

You can get the guns at walmart, then paint them flat black with a rattle can. I've done a ton of them. For this application may I recommend keeping the orange tip and wearing a vest to avoid being shot by quebec police....

G where did you get the black tactical vest?

You can get the guns at walmart, then paint them flat black with a rattle can. I've done a ton of them. For this application may I recommend keeping the orange tip and wearing a vest to avoid being shot by quebec police....

G where did you get the black tactical vest?

Military Surplus store.

Hmm...I never thought about checking Walmart for guns, lol. Good thinking D ;)

I won't lie, I photoshopped my pics for dramatic effect! I went as Thomas Bangalter from Daft Punk. Many hours of work went into this but I think it payed off. A friend of mine made the helmet and shoes, I handled all the LED work. We now actually have a few contracts for shoes for people going to the LMFAO concert. Shoes were slightly inspired by the NIKE Mag's.

DSCN2312.jpg

DSCN2314.jpg

DSCN2321.jpg

DSCN2319.jpg

DSCN2318.jpg

DSCN2317.jpg

Gloves are not on in the pics, too hard to manipulate the camera with them on. The lights on the gloves and the ears on the helmet are color changing led's. You really can't see anything with the helmet on with the led's lit up, it just bounces back into your eyes. Everything on 12volt!

I won't lie, I photoshopped my pics for dramatic effect! I went as Thomas Bangalter from Daft Punk. Many hours of work went into this but I think it payed off. A friend of mine made the helmet and shoes, I handled all the LED work. We now actually have a few contracts for shoes for people going to the LMFAO concert. Shoes were slightly inspired by the NIKE Mag's.

DSCN2312.jpg

DSCN2314.jpg

DSCN2321.jpg

DSCN2319.jpg

DSCN2318.jpg

DSCN2317.jpg

Gloves are not on in the pics, too hard to manipulate the camera with them on. The lights on the gloves and the ears on the helmet are color changing led's. You really can't see anything with the helmet on with the led's lit up, it just bounces back into your eyes. Everything on 12volt!

lol, Nice one D, I love it ;)

Here's how mine turned out:

DSC01900-00.jpg

Sick Nathan! How much for the vest? You get it at SAIL? The gun Airsoft?

This vest was like $60, but there's a ton of different types of vests. Mine's a Condor Cross-draw. They sell them all over the place, online or in army surplus stores. No, this gun's not an airsoft, it's a cheap one from the states. (I saw pretty concerned about the police) I was carrying around real bb guns (pistols) but never took them out of the holsters.

But we musta seen over 50 cops on Saturday night and spoke with a bunch of them. They were really nice.

Back