Event Coverage: JAG's SEMA Blog! UPDATE DAY 4

JagImaging

MR staff member
Coming to you live from Vegas to cover the insane Sema show. This thread will be about all the stuff that revolves around my trip.

First thing was packing. Its not easy to pack all the camera gear that I need plus all my clothes and charges and other crap into 2 bags since I didnt want to check any luggage.
9424c2d7.jpg

My flight was at 630 on monday morning so that meant getting up at 330 AM in order to get to the airport to do the whole security/customs stuff. It was pretty cool watching the sun rise from the plan..and having the sun be right at eye level.
2273a44a.jpg

10bb5284.jpg

My first flight was to NJ and was only an hour..but my second flight that was from NJ to Vegas was 5hours and the plane was jam packed..so I took the time to start reading a new book I got..really good read if anybody is interested.
2844cf6c.jpg

Some of the views as we got closer to Nevada were simply amazing.
91de2cc3.jpg

It felt good to finally land and stretch my legs.
7c79617e.jpg

After a quick shuttle ride I arrived at my hotel..The Stratosphere..
b71a652d.jpg

I met up with the rest of my colleges that Ill be covering the event with and we decided to go pick up our media creds. Here Vincent Aube of Sympatico Auto ( former Quebec Tuning editor ) acts all gansta.
b45fd878.jpg

Since our hotel is not really close to the convention center where the Sema show is held we took a cab..and the as soon as we got out at our destination this was the first car we saw...Amazing TT Belair.
1ce3f818.jpg

Just walking around trying to get to where we had to get our creds we were overwhelmed with amazing cars.
dc91a704.jpg

1M on CCW's
604ef276.jpg

Sick lotus.
71ec6132.jpg

What an ass.
844798bf.jpg

Very mean looking camaro.
a2d7a998.jpg

Mustang RTR.
c521a3f2.jpg

Just wow!
88145da1.jpg

Represent!
66fd7888.jpg

844798bf.jpg

Every type of car can be found here and they are all crazy..
6ca13878.jpg

I have a soft spot for all things Jeep/Trucks..This Brute caught my eye..especially with the gun on the back.
de380906.jpg

Sexy engine!
9b4ff749.jpg

We were getting sidetracked by all the nice cars we almost forgot we had to go get our pass's..
f60de9ee.jpg

Thats it for today..Im going to go eat something and get some sleep..cause Sema starts tomorrow!

Update Day 4
displayimage.php

Thanks! btw all the pics from that post were shot on a point and shoot and edited on my ipad..lol so better quality stuff will come..lol

nice pics jag .. can u snap a few from ur room i wanna see how high u r and + the view from up here must be amazing

Back