Battlefield 3 ou Modern Warfare 3

Battlefield 3 ou Modern Warfare 3

• Total voters
BF3 isn't even in the same league as COD... I don't even see how people can compare them anymore...

Supérieur, c'est très relatif. Si tu parles de stratégie, teamwork, etc alors oui, BF3 est supérieur. Si tu veux juste blaster sans trop penser alors MW3 est supérieur.

are you saying this in the sense that they are not the same type of game?

or you're saying that BF3 is FAR superior to CoD?

Yes and yes.

I know they are both FPS shooters but to me BF is a more serious game and COD is more kiddy arcade bullshit with guns that insta-reload.

When you compare the game engine and graphics yes BF is FAR superior to COD.

Some people like one, some people like other... They are just not the same type of game.

I love mw3.
Unlike all those unsecure fags that since they like a game they're gonna start bashing like crazy on the other game.
I like mw3, I don't give a fuck about bf3, play it all you want.

I'll still play mw3 and give them 59.99$. Heck, I'll even probably buy the maps.

--- Remember something, it's a freaking game.---

sNAKE - umad because you get pwned by those 12 years old kids, they wouldn't bother you if you had enough skills to pwn them with ur mad skillzzzzz

Au début de BF3, je détestais l'interface web pour démarrer les parties mais maintenant je trouve ça génial. Tout est dans l'interface. Ton profil, tes stats, tes amis, les platoons et même le forum. C'est un genre de Facebook du jeu.

I'm still hardcore COD fanatic. Got a regular edition and a Hardened edition. Buy new controllers for every game cause I wear them out etc etc... To each his own. Its a matter of preference. I personally can't stand the mechanics of Battlefield and skipped on BF3 even tho its the best one they have made to date. MW3 is ok. Not a fan of the cluttered run and gun style they forced in this game. There is no mix of big open maps and small maps. No open spaces. Its all buildings and clutter...no funnel points.

BF3 is better but there moving more towards a COD style game. maps are getting smaller, less vehicles, and stupid unlocking/customization. remember how huge the maps were in BF1942 and even Vietnam and BF2 and you had TONS of vehicles at each map. And i find standard kits like assault/medic/support/engi were better back then.

Back