America's enemy doesn't exist, Israel drags America into wars

i definatly agree with most of the stuff he says , but he clearly doesnt see the bigger picture

America decides to back up Israel, it's their choice to decide what they want as their fate, if theyre going along with it then there's a story called common interest. The US only does things that's in their advantage and I'm guessing that's because Israel being the only democracy in the middle east need their support even if the us don't like Israel

america is mostly run by jews , jews support jews , america supports israel . anything not clear ?

He's a 100% right though
I don't really care about it
But if I was an American father or mother of a dead soldier, I'd be pissed off that my kid died for some other country's comfort.
They keep praising these soldiers as freedom fighters and OMG what will we do about them? But come on Iraq? The Taliban? Stria? Iran?
come on none of these countries would have the capacity to attack the US in the next 100 years even less nuke Israel and kill all the palestinians, be real...
The US is controlled by a puppet state which is Israel, but I knew that at 12 years old lol. I wonder if we ever got harassed by native rock throwers in Kanhawake if they would comfort us as much if our foreign policy players don't stuff their congressman and women's pockets.

Think about it you can make fun of Obama, the president as much as you want in the US but make fun or critisize Israel and your political career is done.

From a biased perspective I don't give a shit but it is what it is and one day the American people will get over the media's biased coverage on this topic and things will be interested. A better solution is to nuke the whole area but I guess that's a bit harsh.

^^ america is force fed the american dream thus blinded from reality . they will never see the truth , they dont want to

america decides to back up israel, it's their choice to decide what they want as their fate, if theyre going along with it then there's a story called common interest. The us only does things that's in their advantage and i'm guessing that's because israel being the only democracy in the middle east need their support even if the us don't like israel

lol

america is mostly run by jews , jews support jews , america supports israel . anything not clear ?

this.

A better solution is to nuke the whole area but I guess that's a bit harsh.

So nuking your own people is only a bit harsh ? That says a lot about you. Make sur you don't walk in front of my car , my foot as a tendency to slip on the gas when i see Rats.

and this is why these things always degenerate into stupidity.. i love it how people say oh israel is bad, but we should nuke the whole area.. well moron i guess ur idea isnt any better now is it.

America decides to back up Israel, it's their choice to decide what they want as their fate, if theyre going along with it then there's a story called common interest. The US only does things that's in their advantage and I'm guessing that's because Israel being the only democracy in the middle east need their support even if the us don't like Israel

Israel a democracy ???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Israel a democracy ???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Coming from a guy who's been to Israel and saw how it is ruled.

I believe this guy. If terrorism was a real threat, there would have been hundreds of attacks in western soil. Look how easy it is to terrorize the population. Look at the norvegian phaggot or at dawson shooting. Now imagine if a well trained soldier went rogue and started to shoot the population. It would be a disaster. And yet these things dont happen.

I believe this guy. If terrorism was a real threat, there would have been hundreds of attacks in western soil. Look how easy it is to terrorize the population. Look at the norvegian phaggot or at dawson shooting. Now imagine if a well trained soldier went rogue and started to shoot the population. It would be a disaster. And yet these things dont happen.

they do happen but not on a muslims are out to get us terrorist scale

Back