Israel's useful idiots going for the White House (again)

thats the best answer you could give me? How about YOU ask your own country CANADA to gtfo of Afghanistan?? Let them decide for themselves. You contradict yourself left and right

i dont decide what canada does , and if i did they wouldn be in afghanistan , meaning that my sentiment towards the matters is negative. it seems ur pro gaza and west bank so obviously israel occupying that land isnt a problem for you . see the difference ? but ur total deviating for the question . w

west bank isnt israelly land therefore they have no jurisdiction as far as i know , thats why is called occupied terretory and not israel . so in other words bulldozing homes and detaining people that arent on ur land should hold consequences . unfortunatly though , israel gets away with that shit and then cry's antisemitism and holocaust .

did i insult any1 because i appenrently insult people unknowingly and might get banned for it.

thats the best answer you could give me? How about YOU ask your own country CANADA to gtfo of Afghanistan?? Let them decide for themselves. You contradict yourself left and right

No, I have maintained that you are an idiot from the very beginning and I will continue to do so jusqu'à preuve du contraire. I could swear you're trolling. If not, then you are supremely ignorant. No one has the time or the inclination to set you straight.

No, I have maintained that you are an idiot from the very beginning and I will continue to do so jusqu'à preuve du contraire. I could swear you're trolling. If not, then you are supremely ignorant. No one has the time or the inclination to set you straight.

yup either 1 or the other

Exactly, if you were the U.S., why would you want to benefit from an Arab Country who's ruled by dictatorship and who preaches negative things coming out of religion? The people itself of these Arab countries don't want Dictatorship and all the eyes of the world saw this during the Arab spring. My views on this is to love all people, bring down Dictators, build democracy and most of all for everyone to have equal rights.

Buddy, yes I am an anti-zionist. I equate zionism with nazism. If you love so-called democracy, you should not have a problem with that.

It's worthless arguing with someone who's been fed bullshit propaganda and who's not read history. You're a typical zionist or zionist ass kissing tool who has no argument but calls others idiots.

Dictators and Democracy? What do you think this is a Fox news sponsored forum? Not everyone is as gullible as you. America is not an angel, nor is Israhell. They are both out for their own gains but Israel takes the cake, it is pure evil. They kill for the sake of killing. They are bloodthirsty zionists with no hearts.

Yes, once again, I see zionism=nazism.

You guys are saying that you don't wanna waste your time answering me when both of you are on a car forum for what over 6 years?! Yea a car forum is the best place to promote zionism being equal to nazism. lolll you guys should stay the same way you are; sit behind a computer screens and just complain about it on MR. Bunch of hypocrites.
@aj4f, I see what you think the problem is. I want you to give me an answer on what the "solution" should be.

Give me a good answer. Don't just tell me i'm supremly ignorant, give a response to my argument instead of saying "ur an imbecile". And don't tell me you don't have the time to answer my posts cuz uve been on this site for 3 years with over 400posts

Democracy? Democracy is shit, it's when 51% can vote out the rights of the other 49%. A Republic, that's freedom.

Democracy? Democracy is shit, it's when 51% can vote out the rights of the other 49%. A Republic, that's freedom.
True, however many people see this as very debatable subject. Personaly, I have nothing against a Republic.

^ want a constitution, with a bunch of god given rights that no one can take away

1.Freedom of Speech
2.Right to defend yourself etcc...

All the theories and proof about Zionism is rubbish, there's no direct proof its all your imagination.. Paranoid people.. Zionism is the acceptance of an Israeli state and the right for it to defend itself against harm.. Go read Israel's history they were attacked by like 7 different countries at once and won against them, just when they got their country no one ever let them be in peace so damn straight their taking over territories filled with scum terrorists.. Imagine if Quebec attacked Vermont, what do you think would happen to quebec? We'd be annihilated.. So same thing there.. It's not your war it's not even your business what's going on there..

^Israel is taking people's land and lacing entire countries with DU and Uranium bombs. What if Vermont did that to Quebec, would you not take up arms.. Both sides are at fault, don't be an imbecile, the Arab governments are traitors and the Israeli one too.

You guys are saying that you don't wanna waste your time answering me when both of you are on a car forum for what over 6 years?! Yea a car forum is the best place to promote zionism being equal to nazism. lolll you guys should stay the same way you are; sit behind a computer screens and just complain about it on MR. Bunch of hypocrites.
@aj4f, I see what you think the problem is. I want you to give me an answer on what the "solution" should be.

You want a solution? Treat the Arabs (xtians and muslims both) as human beings for start.... maybe they'll respect you a little....

Exactly, if you were the U.S., why would you want to benefit from an Arab Country who's ruled by dictatorship and who preaches negative things coming out of religion? The people itself of these Arab countries don't want Dictatorship and all the eyes of the world saw this during the Arab spring. My views on this is to love all people, bring down Dictators, build democracy and most of all for everyone to have equal rights.

mindblown

You want a solution? Treat the Arabs (xtians and muslims both) as human beings for start.... maybe they'll respect you a little....
oh please who r u kidding here? The arabs cant even treat themselves as human beings and u want the israelis to start treating them with respect?pfff please...

Back