Israel's useful idiots going for the White House (again)

aj4j

Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann says developments in the Middle East are setting the stage for nuclear war against Israel.

In a Republican debate Saturday, Bachmann warned that Iran’s attempt to develop a nuclear weapon is part of a regional push against Israel. She said Iran is working with countries like Syria and groups like Hamas to push its agenda.

That means “the table is being set for worldwide nuclear war against Israel,” she said.

Bachmann criticized President Barack Obama’s approach to managing the U.S. relationship with the Jewish state.

Republicans are discussing foreign policy in South Carolina, which holds the first primary in the South.
---

There is, of course, nothing to stop total idiots trying to be leader of the free world, but you'd think there'd be some sort of winnowing process that would stop them reaching the last six.

The amazing video of Herman Cain that did the rounds yesterday, in which he cheerily burrowed his way to a stratum of stupidity not explored in American politics since Alaska's own Sarah Palin explained that one of her foreign policy qualifications was living quite close to Russia, was an unfortunate reminder that this is not the case. Herman Cain is not just stupid: he's stupid and HE DOESN'T CARE IF YOU KNOW IT. I don't care if he made a fortune from Godfather's Pizza. He's brazenly thick.

This is why, when asked for his views on Libya, he doesn't mind asking his interlocutor to clarify things for him. You'd think he'd have at least tried to style it out. "OK, Libya," he begins, after an agonising pause, twitching a bit, flicking his tongue out with the unnerving air of a hungry and ill-informed lizard. "President Obama supported the uprising, correct? President Obama called for the removal of Gaddafi. Just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing." He goes on like that for a bit, but it doesn't get any better.

Cain does say one sensible thing in the interview, when he gives his view that presidents don't have to be experts in everything. He's absolutely right: they can rely on advisors of the highest order. But there ought to be a basic qualifying level of not being a total ignoramus. It's a bit like driving. You don't have to understand how a carburettor works, but you do have to know which pedal's the brake and which one's the accelerator. You have to be engaged enough to learn. Herman, you feel, might easily end up trying to fly the car off a bridge.

It's sort of incredible, this. You could naively assume that even those candidates for high office lacking book smarts are at least possessed of some sort of animalistic cunning. It gets said a lot about George W. Bush. Reader, do not be fooled! Random, inexplicable things happen all the time. Stupid people can definitely get to the top. And if Karl Rove gets behind them, they can stay there!

Everyone says Herman Cain is only really in it for a shot at a Fox News gig, and it's true that he probably won't be president. But what if Mitt Romney gets knocked over by a political bus? And what happens then if unemployment keeps going up? Imagine it: President Cain. Applying the rules of suburban fast food delivery to international affairs. Bringing the people of Libya an extra-large invasion feast, when all they wanted was a side order of air support.

i'm surprised Cain's sexual harassment cost him a presidential run since the US has witnessed president like clinton and JFK...

I wonder if one day, i'll meet a non Jew hating muslim... and i must have met hundreds of Muslims in my life

the US have real poor selection of candidates for the next election, it's like dumb or dumber. not like here we have a large selection of Mensa members to run this country, for us it's also a rock or a hard place.

the US have real poor selection of candidates for the next election, it's like dumb or dumber. not like here we have a large selection of Mensa members to run this country, for us it's also a rock or a hard place.
\

Ron paul 2012

The shabboz goyim.

And the left wing tools call the republicans bible thumpers? How does one push Christianity while supporting these modern day pharisees

I wonder, under which rock are you living?
Exactly ..Since i havent been living in a rock and met tons of fresh off the boat/plane Algerian, morrocans, Tunesians (tenant/coworkers)...and after 3 mins of conversation there was always a Jew hate comment, nothing wrong with that....I just find most muslim find think exact the same in a lot of subject.
A bit like all the black people i speak to, still believing Obama will save the day !

No need to insult me Kid..

@aj4j; It is clear to me that you are an Antizionist with that stupid avatar of yours. Let me ask you a question; who are these useful idiots for Israel that you are referring to? Bachmann? I bet you posted this story of Israel cause Bachmann commented on it and everybody knows what type of idiot she is. However my friend, in every idiot there is a little knowledge and for once she is right. You sir are a dumb fuck who is being brainwashed by propaganda and thinking like all those cowards who think that "america is israels puppet" or "this zionist/nazi regime must go down". I so want your response, I swear im dying to debate you on Israel and Obama being a Ziopuppet. Try me.

@aj4j; It is clear to me that you are an Antizionist with that stupid avatar of yours. Let me ask you a question; who are these useful idiots for Israel that you are referring to? Bachmann? I bet you posted this story of Israel cause Bachmann commented on it and everybody knows what type of idiot she is. However my friend, in every idiot there is a little knowledge and for once she is right. You sir are a dumb fuck who is being brainwashed by propaganda and thinking like all those cowards who think that "america is israels puppet" or "this zionist/nazi regime must go down". I so want your response, I swear im dying to debate you on Israel and Obama being a Ziopuppet. Try me.

Such a debate would accomplish nothing. It would undoubtedly result in you invoking the Holocaust™ or doing the reductio ad Hitlerum routine or leading us down a winding road of bullshit, half-truths, doublespeak and semantics, leading to an utterly worthless thread.

that you are willing to debate the merits of individual candidates implies the whole US electoral system is legitimate. It isn't. It is the worst kind of farce, a one-party system, the embodiment of the phrase "same shit, different asshole."

Such a debate would accomplish nothing. It would undoubtedly result in you invoking the Holocaust™ or doing the reductio ad Hitlerum routine or leading us down a winding road of bullshit, half-truths, doublespeak and semantics, leading to an utterly worthless thread.

that you are willing to debate the merits of individual candidates implies the whole US electoral system is legitimate. It isn't. It is the worst kind of farce, a one-party system, the embodiment of the phrase "same shit, different asshole."
lol what are you even saying? Here we go again with another type of idiot who doesn't know the meaning of stereotypes. By reading your phrase I can determine that your that type of guy that thinks that every Jew or Zionist will bring the Holocaust up as in excuse for every wrong or an even better one, for "Occupying the Land of Israel today"....lol this shit gets old buddy

why does america support israel if not for being its puppet ?gimme a good reason ?

why does america support israel if not for being its puppet ?gimme a good reason ?
Would you rather support a Democratic state or Dictator ruled Countries who wish to bomb the living shit out of America. By Dictator ruled Countries I mean Arab countries with almost no human rights.

us only support what benefits them so its not a choice . secondly , u bring a good point . why do all these arab states hate the US and israel ?

do you hate ur neighbors ?do you blow up their cars ? why not ? hate seems to materealise outta thin air

Exactly, if you were the U.S., why would you want to benefit from an Arab Country who's ruled by dictatorship and who preaches negative things coming out of religion? The people itself of these Arab countries don't want Dictatorship and all the eyes of the world saw this during the Arab spring. My views on this is to love all people, bring down Dictators, build democracy and most of all for everyone to have equal rights.

Exactly, if you were the U.S., why would you want to benefit from an Arab Country who's ruled by dictatorship and who preaches negative things coming out of religion? The people itself of these Arab countries don't want Dictatorship and all the eyes of the world saw this during the Arab spring. My views on this is to love all people, bring down Dictators, build democracy and most of all for everyone to have equal rights.

u gotta be 13-14 , i mean seriously . how about let a country decide on its own how it shall live

You're an imbecile.

Back