Harel exige un péage métropolitain

I think the objective is to tax people until they stop using their cars. Like that they'll force everyone onto their stupid disgusting transport systems.
c'est aussi ca que je pense, mais c'est illogique parce que moins d,automobilistes egal moins de financement pour le transport en commun!

Voici deux gars qui feraient un bon ménage dans cette ville et qui ont une vision pour Montréal

148415-normand-legault.jpg

STAR_87249_001.jpg

I'm glad I live on Island 514 biatches!

But still these guys are criminals for wanting to toll those crumbling bridges. It's like your paying for a life or death lottery where if you win you end up in the St-Laurence river. Where the hell did all the money go? Why isn't anyone going to jail for bankrupting Montreal?

screwing up is perfectly acceptable for public function workers...it only screws up everybody, no big deal

one more reason for me to stick with my plan:move out, get a job out and stay the hell out unless i'm paid to go in...with hwy 30 that's just going to get easier and easier

I'm glad I live on Island 514 biatches!

But still these guys are criminals for wanting to toll those crumbling bridges. It's like your paying for a life or death lottery where if you win you end up in the St-Laurence river. Where the hell did all the money go? Why isn't anyone going to jail for bankrupting Montreal?

You must like paying high property taxes and the 50$ per car tax?

Get rid of montreal. Si au moin les politiciens utilisaient leur cristi de transport en commun au lieu de ce faire conduire par un chauffeur priver payer par le peuple.

Does this stupid bitchn have an email or something? Id like to let her know how i feel about her dumb idea..

I think the objective is to tax people until they stop using their cars. Like that they'll force everyone onto their stupid disgusting transport systems.

imagine all the garages that would close because of that, dealers also. these people are completely clueless delusional

À 5$ par jour on parle de 100$/mois pour un travailleur qui traverse le pont 5 fois par semaine. C'est asser cher pour que certaines personnes ait de la misère à arriver.

À 5$ par jour on parle de 100$/mois pour un travailleur qui traverse le pont 5 fois par semaine. C'est asser cher pour que certaines personnes ait de la misère à arriver.

X2. déjà que la majorité du temps faut payer le parking arrivé la bas....

Ce que je trouverais tarla est qu'on vient de finir la 10 a l'entrée du pont CHamplain qui était en travaux depuis 1988 et la ils vont toute décalissé ça pour installer un toll boot? Le Quebec semble pas comprendre le fonctionnement du peage...

Au states, prend la Floride, tu as la 95 et le Turnpike qui est parallele, tu choisie de prendre le Turnpike qui a moins de traffic alors paye... A Mtl on est prisonnier d'une configuration de marde.... Je pars de Sherbrooke, Aéroport, laval, rive-nord, j'ai le choix entre Mtl ou un détour de con par trois-riviere ou prendre le traversier a Sorel... Sa fait aucun sens...

The biggest problem here is that people are fucking stupid. Everytime there is a poll about higher taxes or tolls, everyone says the exact same thing: I'm for it as long as the money goes towards the roads/bridges.

WELL GUESS WHAT????
THE MONEY WILL NEVER GO TOWARDS ROADS AND BRIDGES!!!
IT'S A FUCKING LIE!!!!
EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS A LIE!!!!!!!!

The biggest problem here is that people are fucking stupid. Everytime there is a poll about higher taxes or tolls, everyone says the exact same thing: I'm for it as long as the money goes towards the roads/bridges.

WELL GUESS WHAT????
THE MONEY WILL NEVER GO TOWARDS ROADS AND BRIDGES!!!
IT'S A FUCKING LIE!!!!
EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS A LIE!!!!!!!!

I agree with this

Back